1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

So...What does premium really get you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadowcat, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

MOLE server is full almost all day every day and we get maybe a griefer every few days, so I'd have to disagree there.

2. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Hm, i dont play on ticket servers, i play on ejays skirmish or warrforks DNCTF, and there's usually a guard there.
    Gold server > pub server, all the time.

3. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Well except for Sandbox Gold servers they grief the blocks under the tower to grief the whole tower.

4. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

We rarely, if ever, have issues on the MOLE server. I LOVE IT.

Beef likes this.
  5. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

It gets you players that build hideous towers and all play exactly the same. Skill curve is nonexistant because of the latter.

Cheesemaster66 likes this.
  6. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

I don't have the full version yet I still have zombies and editor? ... any idea why?

7. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

That stuff is not present yet... Think before you post.
    Also, where is the skill curve in pubs then? 5 times the griefers and dicks, and people play alot less good. (not all the same... but if one tactic is the best tactic, isnt it logical that all people use that tactic?)

8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

As far as I know, when they leave the server after being frozen, they get banned from said server automatically.

And, as you say, the cycle continues as it always had. There's not much anyone can do to completely stop griefers. It's just a fact. You should be thankful that anyone does any effort at all to stop them.

If you want to help to stop them yourself, report them, here. Simples!

The skill curve with the pubs is far more profound than with the premium players, or this is what I have found. There is a far greater variation in tactics, and, whilst you get many effectively worthless players, most of them have some skill, if not a lot. When you call them 'noobs', you generally underestimate them. The reason you don't always see good players and only good players is because there is a far larger playerbase for the free version of KAG, as opposed to the premium version. There are more new and ineffective players on the free version than on the premium version.

9. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

waaa, waaa, waaa.

Go complain about the lack of what's done about griefers elsewhere (like make a thread or something, or take it to conversation). Learn to stay on topic, you guys should seriously know better. At least Hella managed to say on topic.

Anyways, as of right now, premium gets you hats and rave lanterns, which is the most important thing I think.

Kyzak and delankski like this.
  10. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Kouji saves the day! :) well when we will know the next ETA ? haha excited for those hats and lanterns for PREMIUM members only :P

11. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

Griefers are a problem to every single user that is on KAG and those of us who are on the forums. Don't sit around all day and try to tell me that i should create a new post when we all know it's true. I don't need a punk kid to tell me what to write and what not to write when it's a major problem. Yes you can buy KAG thats great right, but look at all these new problems that spring up. Since you've invested time and money into this game you feel a different level self-awareness since we've invested some effort into this game.

12. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Um. I don't really feel changed to have more self-awareness. Does that make me a bad person?

...at least I've got lanterns. Honestly, this thread is asking about the items and gameplay to be had with a premium account. Complain about how the guards and the ban system and everything ever is inadequete in another thread, I'm not sure all the players here are benefiting from hearing you being argumentative..

Kouji likes this.
  13. Gamerbro

Gamerbro Drill Rusher

I started to play kag a bit befor the new textures came D: Then later i bougth prerium cuz i wanted a pumpkinhat :D

14. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Apparently you do need someone to tell you what you can't write and can't write because you don't know what staying on topic is. Forum has rules and I can tell you exactly where you can and can't post based on those rules, deal with it.

As I said before, if it's such a big issue make a new thread, as Hella said, this thread is for something else. Anyways, don't bother continuing that discussion here, I will delete them and warn you for it.

On-Topic: Something that's also enjoyable with premium is the modding that you can have because of the things that are open to you.

Ghozt likes this.
  15. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

Ya i'm looking at the whole package of everything that KAG has included in it so far; haven't seen the part where it tells you about snobby admins but hey what can you do. The best part of premium is in fact the factor of the unknown and what is yet to be made. I do know that more hats and the like are on the way and i'm excited about that part. Not only this, new class designs in the future look pretty well thought-out and i'm looking forward to them.

16. Redigit

Redigit is not my actual name, it's Tommasop.

Premium gets you many things:
    - You get a option of choosing a different head instead of the basic heads. (By the way there are male heads and female heads)
    - There's zombie mode where you have to survive against the zombies, and it goes by day and night.
    - You also get to go on servers that only premium members get. (it's the one with the yellow typed name)
    And you can buy the full version here:http://kag2d.com/en/ where it say's "Full version"
    I hoped this helped you!:)