1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG [Solved]1 FPS on x64

Discussion in 'Help' started by Withror, Mar 9, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Withror

Withror Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hi guys, it's me, Withror. Most of you know me (unfortunately) from KAG classic. The thing is, I just had my laptop upgraded to x64. It's completely reset (I deleted all the files), and my KAG is running at literally 1 FPS.It was fine before the upgrade. I tried updating my graphics driver, but says it's up to date. Here's a screenshot, but don't mock at my wooden PC lol, it's like 8 yrs old. http://gyazo.com/68d211606dec4cc0f425d05b18c4eb07 Pls help I'm a big scrub. Love, Withror.

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Are you having the issue on Classic or Release? Before the upgrade were you on Classic on Release? Also, x64 does not help a lot, the app is x86 so it should be ran like if you were on x86.
    Make sure your graphic drivers are up to date.

3. Withror

Like I said, my drivers seem to have been up to date. How do I find out if it's classic or release I have ATM (sorry if that's a dumb question)?

4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

The app icon should be a knight with a yellow rectangle behind on Release, you also need to buy it to play multiplayer.

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Did you install the drivers from ATI website for your graphic card?

kaizokuroof and Withror like this.
  6. Withror

Ehey! It works! Thanks mate

kaizokuroof likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey