1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows [SOLVED] Can't Stream KAG

Discussion in 'Help' started by BeerGeekGamer, Feb 15, 2016.

Tags:
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. BeerGeekGamer

BeerGeekGamer Catapult Fodder

Hello,
    I'm brand new to KAG, just bought it during the latest Steam sale, and I would like to stream my game play on Twitch. I use OBS, and for what ever reason when I try to stream, the game source is always black. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks.

norill likes this.
  2. ive been streaming kag using obs without any issues. try different capture methods.

CowboyDan likes this.
  3. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

OBS react's diffrently to what GPU you have installed, I have had diffrent bugs when i had diffrent GPU installed, like when i use obs now, the game has a 50-50 chance to run sluggish, or to run normal.
    So try diffrent capture settings, like try and do it at low fps, and then type up the problem your having on google, to see if anybody else is having similar problems, like so i've never had this problem.

4. BeerGeekGamer

I'll try messing around with it more when I get home. I know I am "force scaling" the game in obs to fit my overlay. I tried some google searching, but couldn't find an topics on stream KAG.

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

KAG wont react well to being forcibly resized. You can change the resolution to something high enough in settings, then scale the viewport in post with OBS

6. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator Tester

it works when set to game capture for me.

7. BeerGeekGamer

Got it working, it was the force scaling that was creating the problem.

Geti likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey