1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLVED] Disconnects

Discussion in 'General Help' started by jensma, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jensma

jensma Shark Slayer

Hey there!
    I really love this game. Unfortunatly, I got disconnected almost every round. Sometimes a few minutes after start, other times right at the end. My internet connection is fine, I don't use WLAN and other online games work fine.

Any ideas? :(

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

What server have you been joining?

Some servers randomly kick people, especially if there are a lot of people on.

3. jensma

jensma Shark Slayer

Several, I don't have any preferred servers - if the game just started, I'm joining. Mostly I got a disconnect while the endgame :/

Edit: Deactivated my virus scanner (Kaspersky Internet Security) - no disconnects since then

4. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I wouldn't recommend deactivating it entirely. Not if you can add an exception for kag.exe at least.

5. jensma

jensma Shark Slayer

Did that - works fine =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.