1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Linux Some problems

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Mazey, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I did´t got sound at the first moment I installed Linux Mint 15, I fixed that by installing libasound.
    Although the sound is bugged or something, the L and R are reversed sometimes and a lot of sounds don´t play. Please tell me what to do or what to log, because I´d like to use the music
    Also random white pixels are suddenly in the air, the get created in the game and stick to it´s place, it´s mainly annoying, I can post a pic if needed.

One more question: I cannot go out of KAG without exiting it on fullscreen, if I disable fullscreen the cursor of knight and archer are +- 2 blocks higher, same for builder (even in the F menu, does anyone has a solution to get out of kag fullscreen? I installed an alt-tab extension which does not work in fullscreen KAG.

Thanks in advance.

WarrFork likes this.
  2. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I have the same problems, similar OS.
    About the builder blocks, I asked Geti about it once, he said that the only supported resolution atm it's 1024x768.
    Try with that and tell if you're still having resolution problems.

I haven't found a solution to the fullscreen problem, so I just play on a window. Would be nice to get a fix for that though

3. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I got the same problem with sounds, that's why I play without it, since it's impossible to fix on my OS :(
    I've only seen white dots near the void, caused by bombs. Oh and I never play fullscreen, since on that resolution, I may crash easily

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Good to hear I´m not the only one!
    My reso is 1024x768, but if you go sized screen the blocks are still out of space (same for the cursor).
    I found out that setting the resolution to 800x600 will fix this (no idea for others, as it´s only 1 lower than my own reso)

PinXviiN likes this.
  5. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

I am on Linux Mint 15 x32 Cinnamon and I do have all the bugs said on the first post.
    I also can't adjust my sound when i'm in-game. It would be cool to get this fixed or to know a way to fix that.

Mazey likes this.