1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Spawn Queue immediatly after death

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by m0zzila, May 31, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

Hi guys!
    Just start the new respawn queue as soon as you die.
    Now you need to decide where you want to spawn first and then the queue starts.
    Make it like in Soldat with Tab you can change the position where to spawn. But queue runs automatically.

greetings

KaB, AcidSeth, jackitch and 2 others like this.
  2. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Sure, let me just spawn in the enemy's base and ruin the fun and make everybody ragequit.

3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I doubt that you understood what he said. Next time, please consider thinking before posting. Thanks.

To get back to the topic; your idea sounds good actually, I think it is kinda annoying that you have to choose where you wanna spawn all the time, after every single death.

Rayne, KaB and Apronymous like this.
  4. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

Yeah exactly Galen

5. AcidSeth

AcidSeth Arsonist

Good idea actually!
    Or at least the queue time should run automatically before you choose where to spawn, not triggered by it.

6. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

Yeah that would work too.
    Its just annoying when you die and u keep waiting until you recognize that you first need to chose a spawn point.

Mods: Rainbows