1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF Stability [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by SJD360, Aug 6, 2016.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Map name: Stability
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: Yes
    Special features: Small farming village built upon a bountiful mine with plenty of gold hidden beneath the earth.
    Map: Map 2 - Stability.png

asger75, Berterson and an_obamanation like this.
  2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Overload of stone, plus a flat map with built in tunnels is a bit of a :/ I actually really like the concept, but making the map a bit smaller would be awesome!

3. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

You can edit it if you want, I'm a bit preoccupied with a few things but feel free to do whatever you want with it. :D

(Besides, there's a lot of stone because it's a mine.)

4. asger75

asger75 Haxor

Just shove a bit of water in the tunnels and all your tunnelers will be gone ;)

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

In my opinion it's okay like this, just need to reduce the amount of gold very badly. You guys' ideas are not bad, but not every map needs to be "perfect", having a map with tunnels like this or a lot of stone is fine, variety is good.

PUNK123 and an_obamanation like this.
  6. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

This will be @Darruin dream, a pre made tunnel :hammer:25252525

7. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Then go there and take your low effort posts with you ;)

Flatmap>>>>therfore bad

This is literally the reverse of our arguement over cerbero's rift. The difference is a pitmap stagnates the game while a flatmap leads to slaughter and a NEED to make and create cover. Also "overload of stone" yea over 10 blocks below the freaking ground. The ammount of gold is the real issue imho.

an_obamanation and bunnie like this.
  8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Rejected for now.