1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

State of the beta

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Mar 20, 2013.

1. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

So hype.

2. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

Keen as a bean. Plox release..... 25252525:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up: i have three hands

3. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

And three thumbs! 1.0 *drool*

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Spoilered your gif, Chaoticredux. Please be considerate of peoples' eyes next time.
    Snipped the gif from your quote, Slojanko. Can you also please be considerate of peoples' eyes next time.
    ----

Also, thread about it here: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/take-that-dev-blog-post.13244/

BlueLuigi likes this.
  5. Slojanko

Peoples eyes? ._.? Surely on the internet with popup adds and a game like kag where you have bombs in your face all the time people can withstand a quote of an image :o?

6. Riflemancdr

Riflemancdr Builder Stabber

!!!
    Keep up the great work y'all !

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

The material point is that it's a bright, rapidly-flashing image. It's not particularly nice to look at repeatedly & is distracting, which makes your post harder to read.

8. Classic

Classic Bison Rider

Now we have to wait more two months. :(

9. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

If two more months were two more changes like this I'd wait 2 years.

PinXviiN, AnRK, Hella and 2 others like this.
  10. Slojanko

I didn't find it harder to read :eek:?
    </br>--- merged: Apr 28, 2013 8:26 AM ---</br>
    And then 2 more.

11. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Bit of a conflict between these two statements don't you think? I really don't care either way to be honest, I'm quite capable of keeping myself entertained without kag as I pretty much have done in the past 6 months anyway, and will be happy to see it released when it's good enough.

12. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

you guys underestimate the KAG team. 2 months to fix a little snag, and mabye squash a few bugs? Pssshhh. The have obviously been planning this release for a while and they thought they were close enough to releasing it that they would tell us : P

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

This is my last reply on the subject, Slojanko; if you want to continue the discussion please PM me or post on my profile.

While I appreciate that you personally did not find it detrimental to your forum experience it is my (unpaid) professional opinion that such things are unnecessary visual burdens for the majority of forum users. This could be considered an impasse of opinions, but given that of the two of us I am the one tasked with overseeing the well-being of the forums you will forgive me if I stand by my original stance, namely that doing what you did was an unkind act towards other forum users' eyes.

Rubixxcube, feet, delankski and 2 others like this.
  14. MrDarkmole

MrDarkmole Catapult Fodder

I will wait for KAG 1.0 to come out. No matter how long.
    But please not tooo long 25252525

15. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Okay i dont really hate about the 1.0 and how long will it take to realase. Only thing i hate is that they always say "soon" or talk about 1.0 like its going to come out in a second. Theres nothing wrong with 1.0, so dont worry :P

rocker2 likes this.
  16. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

It could come out in a second. How do you know it won't?

17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

"Hey imma realase 1.0 soon!"
    2 years later
    "Be patient guys, its going to come out every second"
    5 years later
    "Yay its finally ou... oh wait, they still have bugs"

Slojanko likes this.
  18. Minesweeper is the only bugless game I've found so far.

19. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

And the only game i havent beaten so far

Slojanko, Apronymous and Froghead48 like this.
  20. It's easy and because it has no bugs, it's even easier! :P