1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Steam Sale?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Humblar_Tabulu, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

I wonder when the next steam sale for KAG is going to be?... If it's soon, I'm going to buy more copies for the community tournament. (make sure you sign up)

Thinking about it is making my mouth water with cheap KAG/noob slaughtering deliciousness!

:r_flex::rekt::flex:

Turtle

TeQaS and Noburu like this.
  2. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

If it doesn't show up on a weekly deal or something, it'll be during the Winter Sale (in December I believe).

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

If we knew we'd tell you :^) valve has a big hand in what goes on advertised sale; we could drop the price but that wouldn't guarantee coverage or anything. Email support@kag2d.com if you want to buy bulk for potential discounts.

4. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

Hmm... I think I may do that, @Geti . Thanks for the idea!

Although I sincerely doubt that 5-10 copies ( :wink: ) will qualify as bulk, but we shall see!

5. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

What, I asked mods and they said they wouldn't give me potential discounts if i bought alot of codes.... Everything is changing!

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

>Implying mods are involved in sales
    >Chumind 2014

Mazey, Tern, Dargona1018 and 6 others like this.
  7. primal-gamer

primal-gamer Shipwright

I would say that kag deserves to get known on steam becouse its an really nice game and an sale would really increase the player amount ::):