1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog KAG Steam Trading Cards come to King Arthur's Gold!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jan 4, 2017.

?

HYPE?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2017.
  1. HYPE

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  2. HYPE!

18 vote(s)
    72.0%
  1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Adding them to TR would mean making 30 other assets just to include the finger emote ;) maybe if I have a totally empty week some time.

2. asger75

asger75 Haxor

norill, Vamist and epsilon like this.
  3. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Or do some sort of art contest,

4. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

This would be good for the KAG backgrounds/card images since the current ones are quite bland. I'm not even sure if you're able to change after you've released them.

5. Vamist

For TR

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

You got me!

Serious response - between KAG maintenance, working on another game (note guru), and doing contract work 2 days each week, I'm not sure where or when I'll fit in extremely low priority TR steam integration work. MM is totally uninterested in doing anything more with it as far as I can tell.

I'm generally opposed to this kind of thing when it comes to content that makes money or is otherwise publicly representing the game. The ethics behind it are hard to justify, especially with the time involved.

I understand that the backgrounds and cards are pretty bland, and as far as I'm aware we're not able to do any big changes to them now (though I'm not sure they'd mind if we spruced them up a bit) - however, we decided that the badges and emotes were worth releasing for anyway, as they turned out very well.

Noburu likes this.
  7. epsilon

1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Why hasn't this emote been listed on the community market yet? It's the only one that isn't on there afaik. Is it like super rare or something?

8. Vamist

[​IMG]

anybody wanna trade?

9. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

muh want trade

10. Vamist

11. epsilon

1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Nvm found someone who had it and managed to trade for it :r_flex:
    A few more to go 'till I've collected everything except the foil badge which I'm not gonna waste my money on!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    TheFlare likes this.