1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application AU Stevedog

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Stevedog, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am applying once again.

Which continent are you from?
    Australia

How often do you play?
    Daily, sometimes every second day.

What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    4PM AEST to 11PM AEST Monday to Thursday (UTC +10)
    4PM AEST to 2AM AEST Friday (UTC +10)
    All Day Saturday and Sunday (UTC +10)

Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    Yes I do
    If so, please go into detail about it
    Former admin of Australian CTF/TDM servers prior to the official servers being created. Former Official Sever Admin as well.

Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    Yes I do.
    If so, ask them to post here
    @Mazey

Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I am an experienced admin as mentioned above, and have plenty of knowledge in being an admin; I am well known in the community and well known and liked in the Oceania community as well. I am very capable to be an admin, as well as reliable and reponsible, and I know I am ready to be an admin that everyone will approve of.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I am a new man, one worthy of being admin, and being a former official server admin shows I am qualfied to be an official server admin again. Plus I am persistant and eager to be an admin again.

What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.

Stevedog#7109

bunnie, Pineapple, Cruxiat and 6 others like this.
  2. Waxtor

Waxtor Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

Stevedog. What can I say? I should be writing assessments and getting good grades in school, but here I am supporting the big man himself. The heart and soul of discord, the reason why Gather still remains active to this day with 900 Games. Active in the community almost feels like an understatement, I wish I had my own discord emote :QQ:. Stevegod... whoops, I mean Stevedog, is a treasure to the AUS community, willing to help the community where needed and participate in a wide range of events. Although we may have experienced a troubled past with Stevedog's admin, I do strongly believe with a little help, he can be someone that the AUS community has long wished for.

3. FG

FG Fran Donator

Steve is a long-term, competent, level headed player who will take his admin duties with great seriousness. +1

Stevedog likes this.
  4. FenixxxYT

FenixxxYT Catapult Fodder

Steve is one of the chillest players in kag and i have never seen him rage. I would love to see him get oksa.

5. darkdrake

darkdrake Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

As much as I would love to +1 you steve I just can't. You're rarely active and I don't see you playing KAG on a daily basis like your app states, which really makes it hard for me to judge your in-game behaviour. I don't see you showing any commitment to KAG whatsoever and you definitely haven't proven that your'e a changed person since last year (when you got rejected) in my eyes. Maybe if you played a bit more and showed me your true nature instead of applying for admin out of the blue, I would +1 you, but you've literally been on KAG like 5 times in the past year. For all I know, you still could be the short tempered rager we all know and love, and maybe it needs to stay that way.

Ni, Sarius6 and Cruxiat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.