1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Stipend for putting mats in storage cache

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by swiggityswooty, Sep 2, 2015.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. swiggityswooty

swiggityswooty Shopkeep Stealer

Implement a small amount of gold, maybe 1 per 20 resources (just a random number) for placing mats in the storage cache.
    This encourages knights and archers to do the spawn-store-switch, which helps builders immensely, less annoying mining, also this is a handy replacement to knights or archers switching to builder and spamming platforms or doors or what have you for the couple extra gold they need for their items.
    this obviously isn't a huge suggestion but i think it would be cool (plus it would be nice to get a couple gold every time i dropped lol)

Snake19, kittycity and Superblackcat like this.
  2. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

What if someone just kept taking stuff out and putting it back in :o

3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

If this was to implemented (and in my case it sounds great), it would probably only be made that new items give gold (e.g if you take out a stack of wood you don't get anything)

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We actually wanted this at some point but more as an "economy" - get money for putting mats in, lose money for taking mats out. It would be yet another way to reward playing for your team with coin (that you can then sink into items to spam away) - but the only way to do it is to have that withdrawal cost, which makes it a burden on builders who are taking more than they're gaining. Would need quite careful about balancing the numbers. Wouldn't be super hard to mod fwiw.

swiggityswooty likes this.
  5. swiggityswooty

swiggityswooty Shopkeep Stealer

yeah I guess that's pretty hard to get around. could increase the amount of money earned by building? but then that makes every builder mr moneybags which could throw a wrench in the arms economy. definitely would have to be very careful

Mods: Rainbows