1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Stockpiling?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snow, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Snow

Snow Guest

Just an idea, but what do you guys think about stockpiling supplies? You could have a couple piles of stone and wood in say your castle which builders working on the castle/defenses/armaments would have readily accessible and they wouldn't need to have to go mine every so often. So some builders would mine and chop wood, then bring back gold, stone and wood to the castle and add to the stockpiles.

2. killzonea59

killzonea59 Guest

I like it, I'm getting tired of having full invent of stone, and having no where to put it, and you have to keep digging and wasting all that stone you need to begin with.

3. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

I agree! it would be like stronghold games and would be very helpful. Also maybe enemy builders could steal from it and it would be another place u would have to secure like your gold so you can make nice bases with them together :D.

4. ArtCrusader

ArtCrusader Guest

I'm annoyed that I need to waste all my precious resources when I want to engage battle or else my team will loose it to the enemies in case we die. So yeah, builders should be able to build crates for resources (stone/wood/arrows/bombs).

5. Ceical

Ceical Guest

I love the sound of this. Sometimes, I don't even feel like doing anything besides mining. This would help the builders build faster, since they would not have to go mine the rock.

6. Vania

Vania Guest

I was thinking the same, I keep getting full wooden and stone ressources as a knight and never know what to do with it...

7. Noob

Noob Guest

You can always suicide and let someone loot your corpse. But yeah, maybe a way that didn't involve death would be better.

8. vig

vig KAG Guard Tester

In addition, what about ammo crates full of arrows?

9. nginferno

nginferno Guest

One way to stockpile wood would be to make pieces of catas.

But crates sound very good.

10. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We're looking into an inventory and stacking system that would let you drop resources you no longer need (-> allowing soft trade and team stockpiles!) and also more uses for each resource, rest assured the current (fairly ugly) stacks aren't staying forever :)