1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Stole their Gold, Have over the Target, You not winner. NOT A BUG!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Urist, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Urist

Urist Guest

This is a Feature, You need to take a Bag, ANY BAG, to the Tent, if you have over the required total at that point, the game will register your team's INPUT of Gold to your total. Before that it just adds together the Bag total that is coloured your colour. The Game does not register the grabbing of bags from the other team with the Chachin sound or the Bling sound of Gold being added to your total till then...

Seriously, if you think you have won via stealing the gold, and it hasn't declared you the winner, Take a bag to your tent...

I just finished a game, the blue team had finally captured our bags, they had 1700/1000 on their screen, but the game hasn't declared them the winner, why. Because the game is programmed to give the other team a chance to recollect their bags. The Blue team starts calling for a Restart, cause they have won, despite the game not saying so yet, players start leaving due to the real bug which kicks everyone when the map restarts. Best get out early, they think, blue's won they think, Server's broken they think...

Red grabs the bags now that the Blue team are standing around with their thumbs up their rears calling for a map restart. Grabbing the bags, Good I think, Take it to the Tent I say.......

To the Vault my team mates go, throw it in they do. I sigh, go over to the vault, grab a bag and take it to the Tent...

Congratulations, Red Team Wins!!!... The Game announces...

2. bilbs

bilbs Guest

This is interesting. Not saying it should be removed, I like the idea of having a chance to steal your gold back.

Sounds like a more in-depth explanation of the games mechanics is in place though.