1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Stupid anticheat system!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dondeeesta, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Dondeeesta

Dondeeesta Builder Stabber

System that need a proof to ban cheater! System that dont check slash speed or walk/run speed! System that didnt work! I play kag about 2 years and i saw guardians twice! ONLY TWICE. If you cheat - use proxy software and you cannon be banned!(today i was owned by cheater, thanks to kag admins that improve anticheat system!)

2. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Please bare in mind two things, first KAG Classic is not under any development, so you won't see any changes there. Second, guards are humans too and they are unable to be 24/24, 7/7 in-game. They volunteer to help and not getting paid for that, however that doesn't mean that there aren't any guards or they won't help you. Simply join our IRC channel here: https://forum.kag2d.com/pages/irc/ and shout !guard to get instant help if someone from guards will be available or report abuse like griefing or cheating here: https://forum.kag2d.com/forums/reports-for-abusive-players-cheaters.59/ providing full informations of the problem and proper evidence.

I think you can expect some kind of anti-cheat system in future at King Arthur's Gold.

SMASH1413 likes this.
  3. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Maybe one day on steam serves will be VAC secured on KAG too.

4. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

You can always record and report.

Guitarman and SMASH1413 like this.
  5. tur1sta

tur1sta Random snippet here ಠ__ಠ Donator

This or Punkbuster would be nice. Cheaters in general aren't fun to play with unless everybody in the room wants to troll around....I'm game for that.

6. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

PunkBuster is FPS anti-cheat only because to ban someone needs two proofs. First it finds that something in game has been modified and the screenshot of your game must be 'dirty'. I don't think that screenshots from KAG would proof anything. Also it's not that easy to implement these anti-cheats. I am pretty sure that if there will be anything like that in the future, it will be done by dev team. Don't expect third party one.

7. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Anti speed hack about hammer should be freaking easy to make.. Just checking if hitting speed is higher than it should. Maybe more false positives but more true positives.