1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Do something about "Tunnels above the Red Barrier", or "Falling through the Red Barrier".

Reasons:
    • Allows for/ Causes Orbital Bombardment by Griefers/Hostile Races [Kegs, Catapults, etc/etc]
    Suggestions:
    1. Make the Barrier Thicker, or Repel more Strongly
    2. Make the Barrier Solid
    3. Make the Barrier into an Instant Gib Zone.
    4. Disallow construction of Munitions/Siege Shops above Red Barrier

What I like about the barrier is that it aims to remove people from towering infinitely tall so that they can harass the admins, AND, that it prevents people from climbing/attacking over a tower of sufficient height.
    The latter is an issue that affects all other servers.

2. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

From what I've seen the biggest problem in the whole server is probably the random warring, people are seen everywhere declaring war for a bunch of random reasons, you killed one guy that was crossing your kingdom? WAR! You want cake? WAR! You destroyed a single block of stone? WAR! Now, what I would want is for admins to be able to have a 'forced alliance/neutrality' so that admins can stop all those random wars where nobody benefits from anything else then death and uglyness. The other thing I would like would be that ('someone already said it tough') admins could see every faction's relationship with each other for the purpose of going along with my other idea, and being helpful in general.

Thanks for reading.

3. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Another Suggestion:
    Much like with Kag Alpha, you've had to type out the reason for a vote, and it would display it along with the options of that vote, and the effect of the vote.

Could we have that re-implemented for Diplomatic Votes? And better yet, have the reason written on the screen (and not chat) so it is that much harder to ignore the reasoning behind the vote, and also that much harder to start a war with no reason; you would see the faulty reasoning if any.

This would avoid the issue of having to spam chat with your reasoning, and still have people overlook it.
    This would make it very much apparent to the teams involved, and the admins, that a war is meaningless, or that neutrality should be instated because the base has been leveled.
    (Or if people are doing peace, because reasons, and the rp doesn't justify such a course of actions)

A Practical Suggestion:
    Make Admins invulnerable to saw mills, you can ask Sloj what happened.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  4. forax

forax Arsonist

Maybe make the humans and dwarfs change places on the map, so the humans have access to water and the dwarfs get access to the mountain at the edge of the map?For realism
    And it would be great if the standart orb of the mage didnt do so much damage to blocks so greifers wont go randomly destroying everything while the peace time when there are no admins around

5. 1. Make admin invulnerable to saws
    2. Let admins see status of everybody

6. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think letting admins see the status of everyone would be helpful, but the saws aren't really bothering anyone.

7. crawfish

In my opinion this is a major issue, and admins being able to force a status would be helpful.

8. crawfish

A nuke keg which deals major amount of damage in a large area, but there's a catch, it will cost a large amount of gold,wood,stone, and coins. Here is a sprite I made below.

Attached Files:

9. Stella-Jim

Stella-Jim Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay
    2. FUN Servers

Aphelion I have a Suggestion of a Update to Diplomay
    1. King and Queens This update Make in Right of Diplomacy Show the King and Queens of Game
    2.(This is a Fix) Fix the Spikes Soo much of we Die in They More we diplomancy is Allied Or Ally

Thanks For Read This

10. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Honestly, the ally-killing spikes are needed to prevent people from stealing from your storage.

It's be more interesting if it were a huge version of the normal knight's bomb with some sort of insignia.
    In this game, things are more dangerous when made with stone.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  11. wuusup

wuusup Shipwright

Hi everyone !
    Just wanted to tell, if aphelion lets u wear a cusom head and you might need any help, ask me freely.
    [​IMG]
    Heres a few that i recently made.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  12. There is 2 conditions that you can wear a head.
    1. Be and admin
    2. donate more then 5 dollars

13. wuusup

wuusup Shipwright

I wore refering to admins though

14. crawfish

We need one server without ponies and floating islands for some serious roleplay... Anyone else agree? :B):

15. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

I love your heads so much!!! I want the pink one! :heart: this is so beautiful I'm gonna have an orgasm owo.

EDIT : I totally forgot I could dirrectly use the reply button -_-

16. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Aphe needs to download Blowjobs

17. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

naw

I already have a system for custom heads.

18. crawfish

APHELION. I think You should force my name to "Pony-Lover" Any time I join the server, If that is possible.

19. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

Wait, I just realised I was now a moderator here, I'll be watching you all! EVERYONEEEE. Political immunity won't save you this time ...

20. Boea

Boea Such Beta

But who doesn't want blowjobs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.