1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

I'm quoting you ... there's no way I can't put that in my signature, thanks a lot for saying the most logical thing in history, even if I don't know what a blowjob feels like owo being a girl sucks.
    EDIT : sometimes, and when I said sucks it was quite literally ... :heart:

2. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Conversation
    Wilpin, you are in luck because there is a complementary thing for women, but that is far from legal conversation matter on this forums.
    We can talk about it on the server, or using the forum's "conversations", and yes, I do have a treat for you.

Comment
    As far as admins go, it seems Orange is the All-Allied Admin Race, and the Cyans are the All-Neutral Admin Race.
    Shouldn't there be a way to consolidate them into one race?

Comment
    Past that, the my main annoyances are with the gui.
    Vote-kicking, and looking at the Server Roster is made difficult with how they don't scroll at all, and they do commonly scroll of the bottom of the screen.

3. Boea

Boea Such Beta

The main issue with masses of zombies is that Beta Physics generally break down, and so does server latency (sounds, scripts, rendering).
    Having all corpses turn into zombies at night makes for more problems:
    1. The contents of the corpses spills to the ground cluttering the battlefield, and decreasing playability in the area
    2. Kitchens becomes even less used since corpses become less numerous, and it can be in fact dangerous to transport corpses in the first place
    3. Battlefields will begin to devolve as deaths start stacking in the midst of all of these zombies, and this may mean that war would be discouraged, but it would also mean travel, among other things, would also become less likely. (And probably the zombies would overtake the landscape as they pile up, and persist through time)
    As far as having a hegemonic monster in the game, we have enough problems as it is dealing with one bison, in part with the above issues brought up by masses of zombies.

I'd rather have zombies be adequately reworked so that combating, or avoiding them becomes more feasible.
    Zombies from KAG Alpha would very much be the thing to work for. (Movement Physics, Behaviour in terms of Attacking and Destroying)
    If this change were to occur, then more people would want to deal with zombies, especially in numbers.
    (Perhaps you could start spawning them in considerable amounts, and in more places that you could previously)
    As of now, zombies, and mobs in general, are comparable to a gaggle of magi.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  4. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

I really don't see why you made two posts with the same idea, and how would the 'angel' team work ? Precise your ideas a little and stop using caps at the start of every word, you know how to use grammar.

5. Boea

Boea Such Beta

You're a moderator here, just clean up the double post.

I hope you acknowledge my response to your suggestions, by the way.

Don't forget you can convert 500c into 250g at the trade shop, and zombies drop coins, and scrolls.
    The main issue in summary, is that mobs in general, are broken.

6. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

7. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Can we PLEASE make people invulnerable when frozen? I could have sworn this was a default feature in KAG but for months now it hasn't worked and it's been pissing me off when I'm chatting with someone I froze and some fucker comes along and kills him. Then the guy I was chatting screams admin abuse and I have to walk all the way to his spawn or swap to spectator just to unfreeze him. (I could use the admin menus but those are SO annoying.)

8. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

Gah I just came back to kag ... and I'm still a damn admin on the server owo. Aphelion, clean up your admin list dude.

9. Lol, I just got on after 4 days 2 :P

10. FTWLAMA

FTWLAMA Catapult Fodder

Classes inside of classes. CLASSCEPTION duh duh duh:eek:.

I already thought one up for mage, the necromancer:smug:.

This class is a subset from a mage with one attack and a special. The main attack (right click) is a poison attack that is shot in a cloud of black and red particles. This poisons the player for 1/4 a heart ever 10 seconds for 1 minute. This attack also slows the attacker down for the same duration. Now to the special(left click). This will turn two(no more) into zombies colored similarly to your race. These two zombies follow you and attack enemies during war. However after 10 minutes they will turn into dust and you will have to find more corpses. More can be summoned after each cooldown which is 2 minutes.

What do you think?

Thanks For reading,
    Lamanamanumi(in-game name)

11. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

That has to be one of the most OP sugestions I've ever seen. If you can revive 2 corpses every 2 minutes and that the corpses turn to ash every 10 minutes you could easily build yourself a huge army of undeads and 1v10 or whatever your ennemies. But I must say that the poison spell is really a good idea, incapacitating your opponent by making him slower and lose health gradually, then a knight or archer can finish him easily.

Now, onto da sugestion : I want more water, and something to encourage naval warfare, more boats or islands that are conquerable for your kingdom and ennemy kingdoms to fight over, wich would go with a sugestion I gave you a long time ago.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT because I haz sugestion : I'd sugest you to add an 'uppgraded' or variation of classes that would play differently to suit different needs, the knights could become barbarians/warriors that moves faster but have less health (being faster is such a good advantage tough, would balance for anything) and they would have an axe because they're that badass. For the archers there could be a crossbowman or 'assasin' type of class that would sneak around backstabbing people, he could have an ininsibility abbility and would 1 hit kill if it's a backstab, but would have 2 hearths and a range even lower then the quick jab of the knight, making him useless in 1v1 duels. The mage's class would probably be the necromancer wich was already mentioned.

Those variations would cost a certain ammount of gold and require a training station wich can turn your class to another class for the rest of the game.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  12. JarrydT

JarrydT Guest

How about an aquatic race called the Atlantians . They cant drown and swim faster . Have a normal gather rate and normal land walking speed .

13. FTWLAMA

FTWLAMA Catapult Fodder

I tweaked my suggestion because some deem it OP.

This class is a subset from a mage with one attack and a special. The main attack (right click) is a poison attack that is shot in a cloud of black and red particles. This poisons the player for 1/4 a heart ever 10 seconds for 1 minute. This attack also slows the attacker down for the same duration. Now to the special(left click). This will turn two(no more) into zombies colored similarly to your race. These two zombies follow you and attack enemies during war. However after minutes they will turn into dust and you will have to find more corpses. More can be summoned after each cooldown which is 2 minutes. The zombies have two health each and will crumble after being killed. The necromancer having one heart is easily killed and his or her zombies will die when they do. Also the necromancer is slower than other players.

So what do you think now?

Thanks for reading,
    Lamanamanumi

14. Wuffless

Wuffless Builder Stabber

Sounds like a amazing idea, but like: How would they breathe under water? What color would they be? Would the only race perk be breathing underwater, I like it, but there would need to be more water on the map.

15. Stella-Jim

Stella-Jim Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay
    2. FUN Servers

Item Idea:Chainsaw

Description()

The Item is an Hand Saw You Use This Item For Catch Wood This item Can't Break Stone Blocks More can Break Wood Blocks With Overheart If This Overheart Go to Max You go be Hurt One and a Half (Health)

Statics()

Overheart Time (60 seconds) (in Water 6 seconds)

Damage:(One and a Half )

16. Stella-Jim

Stella-Jim Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay
    2. FUN Servers

IDK Nice Idea More The Stats is Like OverPower i Have an Idea For Be this Class

To Be This Class Aphelion Need to make New items to add This class or Make a Class to Kill this Class

Transformation()

To Make The Necromancer Altar you go need 200 Gold and 600 Stone and 400 Wood

After This You go need a Bloody. Body You can Obtain This Item Killing Zombie Knight Or Killing Other Necromancer

17. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

I have an idea, why does this social forum have to be all about sugestions and hu ... random stuff that should be on any NORMAL social forum, remember how we're a roleplay server ? Yeah, the roleplay part is kinda messed up, I'd call it more of a 4 sided war sandbox weird server. I'm basically suggesting to put the roleplay into "Aphelion's roleplay server" the first step to doing that would probably be to come up with some lore, we could choose some good writers in the roleplay community (or admins if they're interested at all in doing there part for poor Aphelion's server ... unlike me some people) after we get a good lore going (probably would take a month or so, seeing how the community isn't making that much suggestions (come on, only 5 pages :rektlord:) we Aphelion would then need to put some of his time into making the mod work with the lore.

After this, I would sugest making a few 'lore' threads where people can do roleplay stuff on the forum (if anyone has ever been part of a roleplay forum they'll know what I'm talking about, or not) even if it would make the social forum a huge bunch of roleplay threads where you can't find yourself, making this idea impossibru, kinda. Only a few (2-3) lore posts for the gods, cultures and ... random stuff too.

Don't have anything more to say about that, have a nice day.

Btw Aphelion : Shall I ever be an admin again, or if I decided to leave, you'r not taking me back ?

18. b9940a

b9940a Catapult Fodder

any way to make resources respawn ( so that you could keep playing on same map without it getting totally hallowed out)? perhaps just mud, or stone and gold too?? not sure if you can control resource levels or respawn.

19. Pierre59

Pierre59 Shipwright

the only and unique problem would be the LAGS every bloc you destroy or add next/on to water will drop, the fps just saying

20. Perhaps a class upgrade system as seen in the KAG artwork book. Also actual sprites for each race like short people for Dwarves and what not.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.