1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Sunless Sea

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Fate, Feb 10, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Sunless Sea is a top-down naval exploration game that is incredibly rich with very uncanny lore.
    The game takes place in the Unterzee, a somewhat lovecraftian world located beneath the earth and hidden from the warmth of the sun in the 19th century.

You are a Zeeman, a person who explores the Unterzee for reasons only known to you. Gather a crew, supplies, fuel. Raise morale before heading out into the dark. Explore foreign ports, gather port reports, gain treasures, return back to (Fallen) London. Sometimes fight horrible zee-beasts of varying sizes.

The game has very atmospheric music and visuals, a very calming experience altogether. If you like lovecraft-inspired lore, play it.

DatNobby likes this.
  2. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

I want to play this game sometime since it looks really neat. I tried playing their browser based game, Fallen London, but I couldn't get into it because of the actions system and the prominence of microtransactions. It still looked like an interesting world that Sunless Sea expands upon.

3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

OMG,

I

WANT

THIS

Mods: BlueLuigi