1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Suprejso (Vãns) [ACCEPTED]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Basshunter, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from? EU.
    • How often do you play? I'm playing at least 2 hours every day.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [UTC +/- X])? Usually between 4pm and 9pm. Timezone:UTC+1
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) Kotori TDM, Terracraft's parkour, A&L TTH
      • Did you simply get admin because you were a friend of the owner? I was a friend of the owner, but I had to send him an application because he wasn't sure if he can trust me.
      • How long were you admin? About 2 weeks.
      • Was your admin status ever removed, and if so why? Yes, it was because the server got down.
    • Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
      • If so, ask them to post here
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I'm playing KAG since 2012 and I always wanted to be an admin, especially in situations on CTF mode when a griefer was destroying everything and there were no admins so it took some time before the griefer got banned, I really want to help people.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? I'm hosting a factions server since 2016, it's a really nice experience, I've met some people that I work with at the moment.
    • Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive realtime assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other Official Server Admins. Luure#5948

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  2. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I think Suprejso is very fit for this job. He is responsible and is always willing to help players in need. I myself am an admin of his server and I think he is a great owner that is striving for the quality of his admins. I'd be sad if he were to stop hosting his server if he became admin but I will respect whatever decision he makes.

+1

Basshunter likes this.
  3. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Played with this guy many times when he was on the TDM modded server. Would always help people out when they were trying to figure out the mods to the server and never seen him rage at nobody. I've also seen him in the obstacle course modded servers help out as well.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Basshunter likes this.
  4. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

Wait, you arent an admin on factions?

Basshunter likes this.
  5. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Basshunter likes this.
  6. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

So
    Soz me eyes stopped working

Basshunter likes this.
  7. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

+1, is chill and dun rage on me

Basshunter likes this.
  8. malfunction

malfunction Drill Rusher Staff Alumni
    1. Ancient Gear - [AG#]

+ 1
    I haven't met him that many times but the times that I did he struck me as responsible

Basshunter likes this.
  9. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Accepted. Furai will update the servers and your forums account tomorrow.

Magmus and Basshunter like this.