1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. QuayQuayBussacap

QuayQuayBussacap Catapult Fodder

Server: KAG Official TDM EU

Time: About 30 minutes ago, 24.04.2016, around 12:00 EEST

Evidence: Either it's a hack or a bug
    Video
    (at 0:14 you can see him jabbing twice while doing 2 hearts of damage)
    Screenshot
    [​IMG]
    Reason:
    Cheating/Abusing glitches

Anszej likes this.
  2. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Anytime I see this happen is because it's an animation error due to lag. It is MUCH more common if you're on, say, wifi and your ping is spiking and dropping rapidly. Sadly your video does not show your ping and one screenshot would not show it spiking, neither would it show jso's ping spiking. The video does show however that he moved while he was in a stunned animation and this is INCREDIBLY common when ping spikes are happening. I know jso as reputable and i've never seen anything suspicious from him from the matches i've played with him. While I believe this to be just a misunderstanding caused by spiking pings i'll try to keep an eye out for further suspicious activity. :D

If you can, try to remember if you were using Ethernet or wifi, how pings were in that server, and other things relating to internet, as it's the most likely cause of this issue.