1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Surrender Vote Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PUNK123, Sep 14, 2016.

?

How to solve the surrender vote?

1. Nothing is wrong with it right now.

2. Make the vote pass only if there are two more players voting in favor than against

3. Have a percentage needed to pass around 70-80%

4. Make the vote out of total available voters

5. All these ideas dont fix the issue(tell us in the thread your thoughts)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

why won't you just make it that surrendered team is forced to autosay "we give up like dishonoured pigs, what a dishonour on us" and make them rain from top map with 0.1 hp when spawned
    that'll satisfy both teams and punk, and surrender option will be a fun thing instead of current "Meh fk u enemy team"

Blue_Tiger and PUNK123 like this.
  2. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

surrendering to the enemy should reward the losing team for making the wiser choice by replacing everybody's head (of said team) for the entirety of the next game with that of a chicken.

this would not only restore morale, but also help to better sympathize with chickens

3. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Okay, I just had a really long game where we were evenly matched with the enemy end in a surrender vote. I am almost fucking certain the window didn't appear. Can anyone confirm that this happens? It passed by only 1 vote, and only a couple of people voted on a full server. Vote passed, we lose.

4. surrendering before enemy has the chance to carry the flag home is not a big issue. ideally there would be a few seconds endgame before the next map so both teams have a time to :r_flex:25252525:flex: and :QQ:.

but i can see how some people can get salty when their team surrenders against their will. so i am in favour of raising the threshold from 50% to something higher, but i am not sure what the optimal percentage would be. 80% is way too much and is not an option, 74% (this 1% from 75 makes a huge difference) seems like the upper sensible limit. i'd aim for 65-ish, but would like to hear some more arguments before making any changes