1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Clan War Tactic "Resupply"

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Snake19, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

The "Resupply"
    This tactic is the definition of "organization"!
    Without a good organization, a good listen, you'll never make this tactic correctly.

I discovered this tactic by watching the video of the clan wars "FIST Vs Swarm"
    and I can confirm that our tactics are indeed rusty when I see that.

That is why we will learn this tactic and it's will become essential in clan wars to know it.

First it is important to know that a resupply appears every 40 seconds, and when the game did not start we win 300 of woods and 100 of stones at each resupply.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the purpose of this tactic is to have more resources as quickly as possible.

So what happens during this tactic :

at 110 sec (if the build time is 120, so 10 seconds after the start of the game)
    or 140 (if the build time is 150, so 10 seconds after the start of the game)

EDIT :
    I spoke with colar and he told me when they pick the first resupply it's was completely random x)
    When someone goes to the tent they follow him. After they are synchronized.

EVERYBODY need to suicide himself or going to the tent (if near) AFTER HAVING PUT HIS RESOURCES. (In a storage, for example)

[​IMG]

From that moment our "resupply" will SYNCHRONIZE!

And every time I say "Resupply" you need to suicide yourself for your resupply.

[​IMG]

if you are too lazy to read the tactic, i advice you to watch the Fist video it's a good helper.
    watch carefully:
    (ONLY THE BUILD TIME)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015