1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Targetting Premium and Guards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mellian-Quar-Xililix, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I'm totally up for Guards v Community match -- Oh god though, tooche, S17, CoughDrop, Madoka, and like 2000 other archers would be a pain... But it would be fun regardless :B):

2. Khombhat

Khombhat Shopkeep Stealer

No one is above the off-screen, cooked-bomb to the ball-sack attack. It's the highest form of Kung Fu. :-P

Only time Auto-balance gets me peeved is when it happens at the end of a round where the team I am switched to has just hit zero spawns. I think there should be a cut-off period for auto-balance actions. That is all.

Please don't double post. There is an edit button at the bottom of your post to amend new information. I merged your posts together.

-Neat

Gotcha. Lesson learned.

3. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

None shall pass!
    I'm invincible!
    Guard knight always triumphs!

reference:

4. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Killing a local admin or a gold member it's no big deal. Most of them aren't a challenge.
    But killing a guard is awesome. I like to hunt them just the way you hunt that guy with 32/0 ratio just to ruin his score.
    Makes you feel like a better person. I'm totally up for a guard vs normal players match, just pick good players and record it with fraps (I bet 10$ on normal players).:rollseyes:

I also think that the fact that I can kill guards make me trust them more.

5. Guards vs Gold/Regs? Or Guards/Gold vs Regs?

6. Halosnake

Halosnake Shopkeep Stealer

I would think Guards/gold vs Regs would be best=P

Dont think we can get enough Guards at a single time to fill up a team..

And standing besides Guards defending something would be EPIC :B):

7. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

I wonder if someone could make a guard snap if you keep killing him/her and they globally ban you as a result. LOL
    Guards are only human after all..

8. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I feel pretty insulted by this.

Rayne likes this.
  9. Vanguarde

lol I am not trying to be insulting but if someone keeps getting their ass handed to them on a consistent basis by someone that has to bother them to a degree.

I just have seen my share of abuse in terms of game communities in my time on every side, players, admins, whatever. Speaking from lots of experience here. I am not saying it will happen here at all!

10. Acavado

Acavado KAG Guard Tester

I'm not human, I'm a fruit.

FuzzyBlueBaron, Chinizz, Neat and 4 others like this.
  11. Vanguarde

[​IMG]

12. Acavado

Acavado KAG Guard Tester

Exactly.

Although let's not derail the thread.

Yeah, I think I subconsciously target people with colorful names a little. They're worth more points. Or something. But it's less about their colors of their names than their playing skill.

13. knightl

knightl Base Burner

i normally do aim for golden boys as most of my time run when they see them, so a dead hat is always encouraging

14. Agent_008

Agent_008 Bison Rider

Like neat said before, nice to know everyone wants to kill us.

*Screeeeeeeeeeech*

Wait a minute, if you are premium, then are you hunting yourself?

15. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Kill all the golds

no mercy to golds

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  16. knightl

knightl Base Burner

in a way yes, when someone see's a gold get owned by another gold they think wow this guy is even better than the dude who killed me before CHARGE!

something like that :)

17. Vanguarde

Just because someone is rich with cash does not mean he/she is a skilled player.

18. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Having 10 dollars to spare isn't considered rich outside of the most depressed areas in the world.

19. Vanguarde

I know, it was an attempt at a joke. X3

20. knightl

knightl Base Burner

If you were walking on the road and a guy with huge muscles tattoo's and a gun would you try fight him even though little do you know its a paper mechee , generally no its called intimidation a new player is generally scared of gold as they see them as scary