1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Targetting Premium and Guards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mellian-Quar-Xililix, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

Exactly. ???

2. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

So we preparing this event or what? I could just do what I usually do when I get on IRC and ask as many people on as possible to join a game and stack the teams :<

3. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

you might as well have used 'children' instead of 'human' in that sentence; no one qualified to be a Guard would be bothered by pvp in a pvp game

4. Vanguarde

I guess you are right. It probably would gnaw at them if someone had their number consistently over months time though. lol. Some people just cannot accept do to ego that other people can just be plain better than them.

5. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I'm not a premium. I do not look at the names of people before I kill them even! I'm just too busy killing them! (Though I am more careful when I see Contrary's hat:p ). I usually just arrow whoever is threatening me most, and if no one then builders.

Contrary likes this.
  6. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I remember in a match DARK-KILLER only went for snicks it was so funny!

7. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Do you have a point? Or are you just deliberately trying to goad us into answering the way you want?

Anyway, i'd be up for a guard vs all or something. Doesn't have to be fair, just lulzy.

Birdman159, Agent_008 and Contrary like this.
  8. Vanguarde

Paranoid?

I am not trying to 'goad' anything dude. I am stating a fact that is all. I would love to see the guard vs paying members or guard vs free players.

9. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

anecdotes = fact

you heard it here

10. Vanguarde

:shad:

11. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

I saw the most obnoxious premium member the other day, who attempted some light griefing on blue team by placing stone in front of doorways, before switching over to red. I accused him of doing so, and several other people agreed with me...

-He then told me that he HADN'T switched teams.
    -I pointed out that it said in chat that he had in fact switched teams.
    -He said auto-balance forced him to switch teams.
    -Someone else pointed out that when you're autobalanced a notice doesn't appear in chat.
    -He told us to shut up because he was a gold member... implying that gold members have the right to grief in game and are generally superior to everyone else. Later on, he also claimed that gold members are much better players than regulars.

So of course I had to target him. It never felt so sweet to kill someone.

Birdman159 and Agent_008 like this.
  12. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

..why is my face a response to that? :/
    Cannot tell if you had a point about me or if that's just random.

Anyways. On topic. I get targetted a little, but its cool. Its kinda fun, and makes killing them back all the sweeter.

In general, most people don't bother though - and even the ones that do don't keep it up after they've got it out of their system.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  13. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

False.

Agent_008 likes this.
  14. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

I guess they were wrong then. I'm positive that he griefed our team, though, and after the other person wrongly pointed out that autobalance doesn't show up in chat, he started verbally attacking us. Oh well.

15. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Kag guards vs everyone else?

THE K-TEAM! (or the green tide? waaaagh!)

The question is... who would be each respective member of the team?

Birdman159 and Viken like this.
  16. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

mr b.jpg

Mr. B pities the fool who think they can take on the Guards! Grr!

17. Vanguarde

I was flagged for that as spam lol. It really did not mean anything and it was rather dumb of me to post. I apologize.

19. Agent_008

Agent_008 Bison Rider

Can you tell me what this morons name is so I can hunt him down and mercilessly pound him into the bedrock that will serve as his grave? :D