1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Mariox222, Aug 20, 2015.

?

What do you think

1. all changes should be added

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. only some of the changes should be added

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  3. none should be added

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

So you think an item, that a knight can use, that can be lit and thrown immediately, that causes an aoe stun on impact with a player or ground for 2 seconds is balanced? Thats literally the most hilarious thing i have heard in a long time. I'm pretty sure that *water for knights* is op as it currently is, making them not explode on impact would solve the following problems
    1. some guy running up to you really quick and insta stunning you with the water out of nowhere, this is very hard to deal with because its often too late by the time the stun wears off, and its so sudden that you cant catch them.
    2. skill requirement for water bombs being too low. if water bombs didn't explode on impact it would force the user to time his throw. with that addition it would give players time to run away before they got hit, or try to catch the water bomb if the situation called for it.

Overall water bombs probobly wont be removed, I personally want them to be removed but i know people like them. Giving them this nerf would be great in terms of balance and would solve the problem of water bombs overriding skill. I feel archers are entitled to water and should keep them the way they are, accept for a price increase of 5-10 coins.

2. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Difference is you can ban people spamming taunts, you can't ban for using a mechanic of the game.

• If it's 2v1 then you're dead.
    • Kiting is boring.
    • Frequently, I get hit by 2 jabs before I get a chance to escape.

3. swagbot

swagbot Shopkeep Stealer

Wait, is that what we've been talking about this whole time? I had no idea, thank you for clarifying that in a condescending tone; I would've never understood otherwise. kek

4. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

I think the problem isn't really in how easy it is to get water, but in how easy it is to get money.
    Just give 30 coins to the survivors, 20 to the players of the winning team who died before the battle was over, and 10 to the losers.
    You could give players with a bad kill death rate an extra 10 coins, to make them less of a burden.

It's more fun to win, and losing isn't necessarily a bad thing; you'll get a small advantage in the next round if you lose too much.

The money dropped from chests isn't bad, it's just that if you get them two or three times in a row you will get rich. Server owners should change their map cycle to only have chests every odd map or so.

Mods: Rainbows