1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[TDM] Sea + Bridge

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Ni, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

I hope you enjoy them :D
    <3
    Sea:
    Sea.png
    Bridge:
    Bridge.png

~Ni

2. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Sorry but they are both pretty bad. The first one is water map... I think that says it all. Second one got really few stone ores and these that are there are strangly placed. Huge gap at middle usually means stalemate.

3. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Well, its fun to have at least one water map ;P
    And why do you care about the ores? These are TDM maps .

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  4. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Oh didn't notice that sorry, but it makes first one even more strange tbh. It's big and flat except for giant water area. It's not fun to fight in water.

5. Ni

1. Active Forum Users

Yea i put 2 boats in :D (Idk if that makes it better, but i thought it would be fun :3)

Hugobh likes this.