1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Team player limit

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by byakko97, Sep 28, 2013.

1. byakko97

byakko97 Catapult Fodder

I want to make a mod where it is just me versus everyone else in singleplayer but can't figure out how to make it so there is only me on the blue team and all the bots on the red team.

2. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

The easiest way to do it without any modding required would be hosting server locally just for you and adding bots to the game. To do so you have to follow tutorial about hosting the server here: click and how to add bots to game here: click.

3. byakko97

byakko97 Catapult Fodder

I cant host a server as that uses internet. I can only use internet on phone so i have to do it through modding.

4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

You can still host the server locally, you can use the config files to stop it from appearing on the master server and then connect using your localhost which should be 127.0.0.0 or your local IP (using the quick join for multiplayer)