1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Tell me im wrong (noob thread)

Discussion in 'Balance' started by Shambls, Dec 30, 2013.

1. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

I want archer to be more than a "annoyance" I do agree that there should not be a damage buff, I feel that archer needs a slight tweak, nothing more.

2. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

the 2 things that would work in my opinion is making it so arrows arent slashed or stabbed in mid air and maybe an extra heart if they really needed it,

Trumbles likes this.
  3. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Yeah, i've been playing a crapton of archer recently, and given they don't have the terrain advantage/bombs.. i can 1v1 pretty much any knight and win. Archers are more designed to be played at medium range, triple shot spamming from miles away will get you nowhere

But arrow slashing/jabbing (especially jabbing!) is the most frustrating thing in the game for me. People rarely do it on purpose, and just get lucky arrow cuts as they spam around.

4. Shambls

Shambls Tree Planter

yes I would have to agree with this especially cause they already have a perfectly good method for dealing with arrows. Now if someone made a sweet samurai mod for this game arrow slashing would be totally legit.

5. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

once a bomb is primed you should pretty much kiss your ass goodbye

6. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

just shoot the knight when they jump to throw it. Arrow knock back is insane.

p.s. did you know that you can shoot bombs out of the air?

7. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

yeah i actually do... the other day i threw a keg and then a stray arrow shot it right back into me. its pretty tough doing it though considering the bomb may blow up behind or in front of you

8. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

I know, but it's hilarious when it happens.

9. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

I've been trying to practice deflecting bombs, with mixed results. Much like arrow deflecting, It's a thing that's impossible to master due to latency, unless both players have like <50 ping

Still fun as hell to shoot bombs out from under a knight when they're trying to jump though.