1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "ten-maly-karakan" by bunnie

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Sep 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

Eh good resource spread and flag position, slope that end in gap that have 13 blocks, I understand that this small sky islands make alternative way for fighting. So whats with this towers connected to small floating islands.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Resource spread is good, mid is interesanting. Im not sure about towers being too strong, as the floating isles are small and theres not much background wall to suport everything. (Could be wrong tho). Im up for trying this one.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I think the map is really interesting. I like the mid, and I like the top attack path idea. I do think that the islands are a bit too flimsy to really qualify as an attack path without a builder, while still retaining the full strength of "my tower is connected to a floating patch of dirt backwall you'll never disconnect it from." Also I don't know how I feel about void pits right in front of flag, both the attack paths here are semi-builder required. I'm tempted to say the red barrier shouldn't be right up to the edge where it's so easy to build a void wall up to the floating island during build phase. I do quite like this map and would want to try it, although I do think a better execution of it is possible

5. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Never a fan of super small islands, I don't think they make up for an enjoyable gameplay. Besides that, the map itself seems pretty solid overall. Quite a few unique towers could be built there and I think it's worth trying out.
    (Obviously the signature needs to be edited out)

6. Ferrezinhre

So let it be then, accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.