1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Server: BC Flatmap (first part of the video); #Pk Small Planet (second part)

Time: 30 minutes ago

Evidence:
    Video

Reason:
    Griefing/Teamkilling
    Comments:
    After he almost got kicked from red team for small griefs on BC he swapped to blue.
    I changed teams as well and started recording. He then proceed to drop blocks over me, and attempt to votekick me. Every time he almost getting vote kicked he left and rejoined. When he finally got kicked from BC, he joined #Pk, where he teamkilled, blocked teh paths with stone and placed spikes.

PS: At 0:36 he gets killed by a spike. Despite what he claims in-video, I never place that spike (this can be checked by looking at my resources at left). I'm not sure if he killed himself with his own spike while trying to hit me, or if an admin placed it using editor.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Banned for 2 days. Please do something about video quality.

3. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Video quality is good, did you watched it on 720px?

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'm meaning here colours and framerate. Also it seems that they are faster then usual.

UnnamedPlayer likes this.