1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Terraria

Discussion in 'Other games' started by HODOR, Jul 4, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

HOLY SHIT I GOT A CRIMSON KEY FROM SOME RANDOM ASSHOLE WHILE FISHING

I nearly killed moon lord on my first try with those vampire knives, too.

Potatobird likes this.
  2. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

Check out my gandalf:
    Capture 2015-08-19 18_33_51.png Capture 2015-08-19 18_34_25.png Capture 2015-08-19 18_34_28.png
    :)

3. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

I'm not exactly hyped. 505 is gonna release it so it will be like the console versions.
    Or maybe they'll even use the mobile version.
    505 games tried, but they only ruin the things they add. Their sprites are ugly, or bad recolours. Their AI is crappy, and the only enemy with "new" AI in the entire game, that doesn't suck, is Ocram. Who'se AI is just EoC's movement with the Destroyer's drone-spawning and a few extras.
    I guess it would be a great game for the 3DS if they just stick to the PC content.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 4, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 4, 2015 ---
    Niiice! Never thought of making stylised vanity sets, but it's really interesting. Do you have more of them that you could show us?

4. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

Sorry, no. But i can search for my old hair and some vanity items and make new screenshots and maybe some new styles ;)

5. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

#sadface XD
    I really liked Gnadlaf though, maybe I'll do some styling of my onw.::P:

Mods: BlueLuigi