1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[TEST] build 63 ladder bug, spike bug, stuck bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JacKD, Jun 20, 2011.

1. JacKD

JacKD Guest

Stuck exploding
    Just after i joined the server i found a bug related to getting stuck in your own stone block. When this happens, now you EXPLODE xD

Flying spikes
    There's also a bug with flying spikes. You build spikes over some dirt, then you remove the dirt from below and the spikes stay there. Didn't get the chance to check if it was a graphic glitch or not. They act as a graphic glitch until you add a stone brick to their side or below, then they act as normal spikes again (they do damage)

Flying ladder block
    Finally someone was building a huge ladder to see if we would die from the falling pieces when he destroyed the base xD and after i built another ladder i saw a flying ladder block right next to me. It was not a graphic glitch as i could stand above it. Not sure how to reproduce it.

Spikes on door
    Same as flying spikes, you can place them on the door, if the door is open they dont do damage, if closed they do, it could be nice to fend off enemies, but right now it looks like a bug (the spike sprite changes from vertical to horizontal)

2. Rockyz

Rockyz Guest

Yeah I Wouldn't Worry too much about these glitches that are very common thanks 4 reporting them though
    anyway They said they are working on it for the weekend so my advice is to close this because its been suggested