1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The ability to mute players

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Solomon-Grundy, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Solomon-Grundy

Solomon-Grundy Shopkeep Stealer

Especially with the Steam launch coming, it'd be nice to be able to go to the scoreboard and click a checkbox to mute a certain player. It could be next to the vote check box. Note: this would only mute that person for you. This isn't taking anyone's privileges away.

There's a lot of general nastiness and negativity from people in this game. It'd be good to just turn certain streams of conversation off if you don't want to deal with it.

2. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

You can currently mute people in game. If I remeber correctly, you just hit escape and then ignore player. You can then select a particular player fomr there.
    E:
    My edit got ninja'd.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  3. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Yeah. It's labeled ignore.

4. Solomon-Grundy

Solomon-Grundy Shopkeep Stealer

Brilliant! I will use this liberally and often! :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2013 ---
    Also, would be great to ignore certain player names every time you see them. Certain people are just poor sports and a downer, if you know what I mean.

Oh shit, I just noticed you can permanently ignore people. It's a whole new world. Perfect.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    Geti and Guitarman like this.
Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.