1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Clash of the Sundered Kingdom

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Contrary, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Antinanco bags the next win. I will have footage uploaded in the next two hours. The second and third matches were amazing beyond belief.

FuzzyBlueBaron and BlueLuigi like this.
  2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Silly Hella.. it wasn't a moral victory. IT WAS TRUE, DEMOLISHING VICTORY.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Woo, yeah! Those last two (particularly the second match where we both had each other's last flag) were intense!

GG, Moire; you guys had us (well, me at least) sweating the whole time. ::D:

Joiken likes this.
  4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

My shirt is completely soaked and I was just the fucking spectator.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Joiken like this.
  5. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Dang I wish I could've been there.
    >family events getting on the way

FuzzyBlueBaron and Klokinator like this.
  6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I wish you were there too but considering we bagged a win, no complaints.

I'm pretty sure the reason we won wasn't because of superior ability, but because we had 2-3 members of our team on spectator pointing out every good and bad thing going on the field, while Moire had nothing similar. Almost unfair imo.

But Moire had Yagger/Luigi/Fellere so it's about even.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  7. Antinanco reks Moire
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 21, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 21, 2013 ---
    Same here Klok

8. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

I think the match was fair and you guys deserved a win, but in future can we not do this? This is dumb as hell.

9. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Having spectators tell their House what the opposite House is doing is incredibly unfair.

norill likes this.
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Actually, I was going to suggest the opposite-- that a provision be made in the rules to allow a 6th team member from each House to sit in spec and act as a strategic adviser/coordinator for their side. I really think it would help add depth to how well teams work (or not!) as a team. :3

{edit}
    @Contrary

Auburn and Klokinator like this.
  11. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Either way, seems like it ought to be both teams or neither.

Nabuco, Aeynia and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  12. FuzzyBlueBaron

True enough. I guess this could be seen as a test-case though. I highly recommend it be allowed for both teams in future as it really did help with team cohesion (imho).

13. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

GG Thea beat Grimm two to none.

Thea 2 - 0 Grimm

14. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Oh yeah, I absolutely agree. We had 4 team members sitting on standby watching the match in case anyone dropped anyway, no need for that many. Moire should have had another player available anyway, so maybe in the future they should be prepared for that kind of stuff.

I definitely hope this becomes allowed in the rules. Maybe each spectator player (Me, someone else, etc) could record their own viewpoint on each team (Ie: BlueLuigi would have been recording with his team on Mumble/TS) so we could have two videos per match. I think this'd be ideal.

Joiken and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  15. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Well it wasn't like he was actually telling us, it was basically us listening to the stream and he giving us some tips. Anyways you'll hear it when it's uploaded.
    Also as Ej records a lot of matches you can basically run twitch in your browser while playing

16. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Yeah I could, but I have quality standards for my videos.

Joiken likes this.
  17. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Yes, the highest of quality:

Apronymous, Nabuco, Lieber and 5 others like this.
  18. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

In all matches where I was personally present I didn't allow anyone to spectate barring myself and people there specifically to record. I didn't intend for anyone to use spectator this way but as I didn't specifically disallow it the results of this match will stand.

I will put the spectating issue to a vote among the house leaders.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  19. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Vid's up. This is the first of two vids. My net is super slow so the final match will be in a while.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  20. FuzzyBlueBaron

I sound like that? ;_;

Also, kinda nice to see what was happening beyond our own walls. ::P:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.