1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Clash of the Sundered Kingdom

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Contrary, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chowderman

Chowderman Catapult Fodder

This. A lot of the suggestions in this thread are starting to lean towards roleplaying when I just wanted a competitive tournament to prove my skill. I don't want to put on a show about a fictional war (although the backstory is cool) I just want to have an actual KAG fight, not some dramatic play in which we have to pretend to be fictional people in the middle of a match! I think in spite of the houses being described as different they should be equal for the tournament: trying to make different houses reflect there emotional descriptions will only lead to constant imbalances, and many people will want to be on certain houses rather than the one they're on because they will view their benefit as "better". If we want to have a successful tournament we'll have to make it just that: a simple tournament with teams of people vs. teams of people trying to win, not to create some story about a battle in fairyland (sorry people who like roleplaying).

SAcptm and cameron like this.
  2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I don't think anyone is proposing that actual matches be turned into roleplaying sessions. You are encouraged to rolepaly a bit on the forums if you wish, like Ej who is delving deep into the lore of his house.

House leaders:
    [​IMG]Mazey
    [​IMG]Monsteri
    [​IMG]Kouji
    [​IMG]BeasterDenBeast
    [​IMG]Ej
    [​IMG]Galen
    House Nodin - Spidey

House Grimm - Arcrave

3. Chowderman

Chowderman Catapult Fodder

They're are some suggestions that were proposing whole mods to change each faction, but roleplaying outside of the actual match I have no issue with. I'm was just worried that this competitive tournament may end up not being very competitive ::D:

4. Kaptain_Johnson

Kaptain_Johnson Catapult Fodder

This warrior of the sunlight is more then happy to join! I've got this on steam, and I'd be more then happy to aid my fellow warriors in JOLLY COOPERATION! Though I will need your aid sending me to the fight, myself a stranger tot he cult.

5. I'm getting excited for this... ::):

6. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Man I want to be with Arcrave so bad lol. Though, Ill be happy where ever I go :D.

This is going to be a epic tournament.

7. Kaptain_Johnson

Kaptain_Johnson Catapult Fodder

Quite. Please, inform me of where I shall stand, for a light with no direction will soon fade to darkness.

Joiken likes this.
  8. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

im going to stop in the middle of matches with, "wait, i can stop this endless battle with love... and dis dick", then proceed to spam bombs.

Apronymous and Bint like this.
  9. Is this going to include strategy? or is it just gonna be like a normal match where knights just f*king rush at each other and die.

10. Contrary

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/sundered-kingdom-sign-ups.17283/

Also, you are aware that this is not a RP tournament right?

@icemusher: That's the exciting bit, we don't know what will happen. I can tell you though, that competitive KAG classic was vastly different from public match play.

11. lilramboST6

lilramboST6 Shipwright

So if we don't get a pm from a team leader then we are in the second round, and if we are for sure not gonna be, will there be an announcement. Also, when is the second round?

12. SonnyChoco

SonnyChoco Shipwright

Sorry about that I misread it.

13. why do you think im roleplaying at all

14. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Oh god. I just looked through the houses' homepages. I think a warning should be posted about the % of wifuu pillows present.

15. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

@Ej I'm NOT sure but maybe it was sarcasm Jose.

16. Contrary

[​IMG]
    Hero, I have seen your fate. In the near future you will have a chance meeting with your house leader. Follow him, trust in him, and he will lead you through the trials to come.

Sorting is finished and house leaders will be sending out invitations now. If you have any issues with your house please message me privately and we can arrange a solution.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Beef like this.
  17. Yush, finnaly

18. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

My peasants have been invited.

Superblackcat likes this.
  19. JOSE WILL CRUSH YOU

20. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Gather, gather, you wobbly cunts! Soon you'll be top tier soldiers!

FuzzyBlueBaron and Beef like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.