1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Clash of the Sundered Kingdom

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Contrary, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

Are applications still available?

2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Yeah i think so

3. Azuroth

Azuroth Builder Stabber
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

it'll take a while bfore you get in the table like chart or something...

4. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

@Contrary

Spell Check Police on the patrol:

Grenn, shaking with rage, stormed away from the table. I am better than these weak nobles, he though to himself. He resolved to see the oracle and demand a transfer.

Also, I feel like this is based upon me minus the transfer part lol. I love house Silvia.

5. I'm gonna upload the others as soon as I finish them, until it, there you go: House Antinanco GoT-like banner
    House Antinaco.jpg

Feel free to suggest what the mottos should be.

6. "Ola Amigos" for House Jose

7. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

*Hola* means hi
    *ola* means wave

8. Olá means "hello" or any kind of cheering in Portuguese. Hmm its any kind of intern thing? I can do it but I was thinking about "Everyone is an idiot" since it's kind of his motto already

Joiken likes this.
  9. :kappa:

either "Ola Amigos" or its not officially recognized. sorry

10. Rocinante

Rocinante Ballista Bolt Thrower

Has anyone set up a private server yet? I mean, competition is cool and all but the different House members should be sharing information with each other so that this actually has some semblance of organization. :huh?:

Also, if you're a member of a house and you don't have an account on this website: http://whenisgood.net/
    …then you're out of the loop.

11. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

As it was stated in IRC, @Monsteri is just bad at organization. Other houses already have info for plans and shiz for training. Pretty sure most leaders have access to a server in some way or know someone who can.

Now if you mean servers for official matches and stuff, those match pairings won't be announced till next Monday and those servers will be set up by then. We already have access to an EU server, 2 US servers and an Aussie server.

12. House Cedric, I thought since Cedric is the angrier and most reckless to dive into battle, his banner should be aggressive and kinda reckless like him.
    House Cedric.jpg

FuzzyBlueBaron and Joiken like this.
  13. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Perhaps the first of several.
    Ale flowed swiftly among the 13 warriors seated at the great oaken table of House Cedric, where talk of tactics were the order of the day; at the head of the group was a hugely musclebound knight, his eyebrows as thick and luxurious as his mustache, both dripping with the alcohol he was quaffing at an admirable rate. From the size of his biceps, barely contained within tattered sleeves, it was clear that he was in command.

Flexing to signify silence among the ranks, he jabbed a meaty finger towards a knight to his right, bellowing “YOU! TALK TACTICS OR I’LL TEAR YOU FROM BEARD TO SCROTE!”.

The stricken knight touched up his magnificent facial foliage before clearing his throat with ale. “If we were to, say, field a catapult, perhaps loading it with explosives, mayhaps we might rupture the fortifications of our foes, and back said rupturification with a combined assault of-”

“IN ENGLISH, YOU FOOL! I HAVEN’T FOUGHT THIS LONG TO FALL TO OVER COMPLEX LIP-FLAPPING!” Glaring at a butch blond builder with corks hanging from his helmet, he backhanded the previous speaker from seat on the long bench, where he lay dazed on the straw strewn stone. “YOU THERE, SPEAK SIMPLY!”

“Well, si-”

“I say we kill the bastards and steal their women!” roared a considerably swole warrior towards the end of the table. “Stab everything in front of us until they ALL scream!”

“WELL SAID THAT MAN! ANY OF YOU OTHER BUGGERS HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY? NO? BRING IN THE MEAT!”

A roar of approval rose from all attending, as several whole cows were manhandled into the hall by large, hairy women.

Bint, PumpkingSlice, Monsteri and 2 others like this.
  14. House Silvia, Also know as the best one, unbiased opinion of course. Even though Lady Silvia has an enormous pride I still picture her like a Pagan priestess of some kind, that's way I choose some kind of handmade fabric for her banner and this "celtic-like" green

House Silvia.jpg

FuzzyBlueBaron and Beef like this.
  15. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

[​IMG]
    In every courtyard of every House swords beat against swords and arrows thud against wooden targets, each time inching closer towards their mark. The house leaders oversee the training with their own styles of command, Jose screeching insults and Thea calmly whispering advice. The new recruits works hard to prepare, but will it be enough for the bloodshed to come? I have seen a glimpse of the future, only a week from now the first attacks will begin.

Nodin ATTACKING Antinanco
    Cedric ATTACKING Jose
    Thea ATTACKING Silvia
    Moire ATTACKING Grimm

These battles will be fought for control of the Kaunos islands, on the northern coast of mainland Caria.
    [​IMG]

Medium Blue: Antinanco
    Red: Cedric
    Green: Silvia
    Purple: Moire
    Light Blue: Jose
    Orange: Thea
    Yellow: Nodin
    Dark Blue: Grimm

More information on the islands to follow.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
  16. I believe Shit just got real.

Joiken likes this.
  17. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

should be an interesting matchup, the opponents will need all the training they can get.

18. House Moire, Nothing much to say, you practically can smell the "pimpness" House Moire.jpg

19. The Hype is real! House Nodin, come at us!

20. lilramboST6

lilramboST6 Shipwright

So are we fighting for each single hex? Also, shit did just get real. Cedric strategy consists of devouring literal tons of animal meat, also all the fighting and stuff but that's not important...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.