1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Crusades, Middle East texturepack

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Major, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Haxor

I have one predicament with this reskin, i cant tell stone, triple stone or gold very easily next to each other
    But this reskin is still awesome
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Coops

Coops Guest

You remind me of myself back when I started to get good at spriting.
    Keep up the great work, Major.

3. Xan Kriegor

Xan Kriegor Guest

I suggest you make the other team the crusaders so quite possibly it's middle easterns (or egyptians, which you did.) vs. the crusaders.

4. Major

Major Guest

Wow.. Thanks guys!
    I'll change the gold to silver, so it's easier to see, but there is only so much I can do with the other rocks.
    The rocks all have different textures all though I could make the bedrock have a reddish color, that would fit.
    The Reds are gonna be like arabians, while the Blues are gonna be the Knights Templar.
    Those Egyptians are pretty neat Turtle, I can include them in the OP if you want.
    Thanks for all the awesome support guys! :)

5. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Haxor

Go ahead and do anything with those skins, i dont think i'll be needing them for anything but this desert pack.

6. luizbr507

luizbr507 Guest

this is awesome man
    keep this up

7. Major

Major Guest

There we go, more stuff.

8. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

I personally prefer using them for the Blue units. Not a problem, though. Just requires a little namechange :p

Good stuff btw

9. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

a litle bad to see the diffrent blocks ingame, just tryd to dig some bedrock -.-^^ xD

well the heart symbol is just rly bad done, it's lesser easy to see them now :I

else i gotta say, HUWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO, fucking nice job ^^

10. Major

Major Guest

Aaaaaand there. Done. At least I think I am.

11. Xan Kriegor

Xan Kriegor Guest

I have to say, I love this texture pack. It truly changes the whole entire setting of KAG and takes me too a new world. I'd love if you made an 'add-on' which basically replaces the KAG player sprites with your crusader sprites, only blue/red.

12. Major

Major Guest

It does. :?

13. Xan Kriegor

Xan Kriegor Guest

Of course it does! Now it's a rough and tough desert with middle eastern architecture instead of a forest with medieval architecture. I had my first match with this, and it was great. :D

14. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

Fuck yeah it's finally done :D
    Gonna try it out right now.

15. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Looks ace, good to see some modding going on :D

16. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

You really should make the background dirt darker, because it looks all so fucked up in late games where there are tons of craters. In the beginning it looks good though.

17. J4son

J4son Guest

You made the legs extend a pixel longer on every char when jumping to look aesthetically universal. This is cool, yet the rendering engine puts that extra pixel above the head of the same sprite in a different animation. Might want to fix that.

18. Major

Major Guest

I can't find it, which frame is it?

19. tlc2011

tlc2011 Guest

Sheer. Win.

20. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Pack looks great. downloading it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.