1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "the-End" by bunnie

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Aug 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

map name: bunnie_the-End
    loadmap.png
    thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/bunnie_the-end.28689/
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2020 ---
    Bit smaller than four rivers, good resource spread, focus more on direct confrontation than ratting but still leaving it as option. Towers connected to celling can lead to stalemates, but what I can know.

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Resource spread is fine, not much ratting is possible but not encouraged, I think it can work to be honest. As a bigger map I expect it lasting longer than a normal, but people like to play on four rivers despite being a giant stalemate some times. Worth a shot I guess?

3. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I do kinda like this one. The size could obviously be an issue and would lead to longer games. I think the biggest issue is the strength of sky towers in front of flag connected to the bedrock on top, but I don't know if the map would be better without them. I do like how stiffly the bedrock divides the middle and bottom paths. Overall I think the map is pretty cool and worth a shot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.