1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The game's terrible. Actually, the servers are.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xWarri0r, Jul 2, 2013.

1. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

That's actually a really good point lol. It's kind of horrible that it's so likely newcomers end up in RP right away.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  3. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

It's sad, especially when bergice himself said that he and his admins ignore griefing and such because it's simply, "too much work." Quote below;

e: I sure hope his "permanent solution" wasn't the hacked juxta.dll file trololololol

Noburu and link6155 like this.
  4. Theophilus

Theophilus Shipwright

Perhaps guards should log out of IRC before going AFK. That way people trying to call them for help will realize that they're just not available rather than not answering.

5. thebonesauce

Well, you could look at it this way. One of the biggest things that people do on IRC is idle. A lot of people do it, including our guards. According to the devs, however, there aren't even going to be guards anymore. Pretty soon, server owners are gonna have to rely on their admins (which is bad, because most servers suffer from horrible admnistration to sometimes not even having admins at all). So, you might as well get used to the lack of guards.

Canadian98 likes this.
  6. UnionBossJack

UnionBossJack Catapult Fodder

The fun now is that if you pay bergice 50$, he gives you VIP and can freeze people. If you "donate" 200 bucks or more you get editor powers, and the more you donate the more you can do.

Sadly, I have several videos of the VIP's griefing and saying " I paid for the right to grief STFU"
    I was then frozen and kicked. I fire up my VPN and go back to the server and watch in sadness as the VIP troll others

7. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

The fact that people would pay for something as bad as his server is ridiculous.

8. UnionBossJack

I am told he has raked in close to 1000$ since starting his "VIP" program. Pure profit.

9. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

For doing absolutely nothing..

10. M00SHAK

M00SHAK Haxor

Some of you heard me say this, its just the community KAG has. A bunch of trouble thirsty idiots and few sane people.... but sometimes you gotta get over it... It's the internet. I don't "preach" this much in real life, either. The internet is like a brain disease; Contagious.

[​IMG]
    Hehe... never thought I'd say that... I always thought I was too crazy to even be smart. Now I'm putting useless information out.

You know what he says! Once a fool, forever a fool...or was it.. a fool forever, was once a fool? :D Ok... Maybe it was once a fool, it6s harder to make that fool smarter because All he or she wants to do is be a fool and act stupid in front of other people because he or she just wants any attention (good or bad).

I say ignore the idiots! REBEL AGAINST STUPIDITY ._.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 8, 2013 3:53 PM ---</br>
    Its actually a little offensive to me... knowing those words were used to criticize my ancestors

11. UnionBossJack

Nice, huh?

12. thebonesauce

And here I thought I couldn't possibly respect him less... Silly me!

13. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

Doubt it, not sure where you are getting this information. VIP only costs $2, which isn't any where near what you are claiming.

14. I know how you feel. The kick command definitely needs to be more accessible. I had to go make some code to make it even remotely simple and easy. You definitely make a lot of very valid points my friend, very valid.

15. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

deh...
    I'm not a troublethirsty idiot, but following the process of elimination, that would mean that I am perfectly sane.
    [​IMG]

16. M00SHAK

M00SHAK Haxor

Yeah, I get it. Sometimes I get reeled into fights for no exact reason. What I mean was that some people were, and people cheering them on isnt helping this game. I'd prefer minecraft for the nice...painful players...but this game is too awesome to leave alone.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 14, 2013 6:25 PM ---</br>
    I also get mad, but it hardly ever happens ;) I know how to keep it down and enjoy the game, and not the players

Gofio likes this.
  17. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

master4523 is a robot

rocker2 and Gofio like this.