1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The great KAGoween Tournament (Livestream!)

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by WanderMark, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

likeaboss

2. I'm starting to think Ej is trolling us and is putting the worst players on the top of the leaderboard. It makes sense cause Contrary is dead last on the ranking and we all know how much boss Contrary is.

rocker2 likes this.
  3. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

It must be an average, otherwise I wouldn't be anywhere near the top after 1 game. Could be k/d ratio I guess, which would fit into his earlier comment "I don't want people changing their playstyles to do well on the scoreboard". T'would also explain why builders fill the bottom spots.

4. Woo, the winner of gamble mini competition is Juaro. [​IMG]

You should be contacted by Kouji by now.

5. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Mellian-Quar-Xililix Haxor

I don't get it either.

6. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Spam ej's profile until he gives an answer on how he determines the ranking?

7. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

He writes a name on each finger, then plays knife games until he hits one.
    The one he hits gets first slot.

8. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Then he does this with his other 26 fingers.

killatron46, Ej, delankski and 11 others like this.
  9. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Congratulations MOLES :)

[​IMG]

10. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

WanderMark has the sexiest voice, I hope there's videos of everything I missed so I can have fap material.

11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

It's all on the livestream channel, and more!

12. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Sorry about the whole thing being a bit underwhelming.​
    A bit overdo, but nonetheless, let's get to it.
    So it has been decided! In a spectacular event, lasting over six hours, BoW managed to grab that virtual bronze medal. Afterwards we saw POWER being defeated, after some great initial success, by Mole. Speaking of which, Mole, they are the champions, my friend! They are the winners of the great KAGoween tournament.

Congratulations, truthfully. Sadly there is no price as of this moment.

Would just like to say, and I am being sincere here, not just a bunch of buzz words or whatnot: This event would not have come into fruition if not for this community.

The response for this event has been amazing, almost a bit overwhelming at certain stages, I did not believe my eyes when I saw all of these replies coming in here, all the time. People have been great, fully supportive, its been incredibly fun to watch people in the chat, "going at it," as all the clans were brawling in front of their screens. Doing things together, communicating, that's something I love and want to see more of.

I would also take the time here and aim a few more focused "thank you" to some people.

Starting with Contrary! Wouldn't been able to do this without you. Rules, most of the organization and the mind that came up with the idea of livestreaming the whole event. Genius, wouldn't been able to get half way without you.

Rayne-man! Provided us with servers and did a great job configuring them to our liking. You hosted the servers, contributed to the logistic department, making everything smooth.

Also a big thank to all those that participated during the interviews, crude as they were.

Finally, once again, thank you everyone for making this whole thing a possibility.

13. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

WanderMark for president ;_;

This touched my penis.

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 and rocker2 like this.
  14. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

It would be good if someone could maybe record it and put it on forums here or on youtube so people who wanna check KAG out can see our awsome events (Go YB!!!).

Ej likes this.
  15. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

Go to the twitch.tv channel and you should see a video recording of the whole stream already uploaded.
    http://www.twitch.tv/superwandermark/b/339112025
    Nothing wrong with uploading it to YouTube; I just don't envy the person who has to wait around during the upload process!

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  16. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

You are.. a bit too late.

17. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

I am not watching 6 hour's of it but I saw some of it looks sick but who won I did not watch the end.

18. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

WanderMark

But if you mean the clans, i believe MOLE took the first place, POWER came second, then BoW and YB

zollie20 and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  19. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Oh wow I thought [YB] would have took em down easy!.
    </br>--- merged: Nov 21, 2012 11:06 AM ---</br>
    What do they get soemthin special??.

20. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

He said what earlier in the thread.

Beef likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.