1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The great KAGoween Tournament (Livestream!)

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by WanderMark, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

I bet 50 on POWER and i bet 50 on YB, i win both ways?

2. No, because you can't do it.

>implying gambling works this way

3. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

I bet 51 on POWER and 49 on YB.

4. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Thats why i said it will be maybe for another time! You guys did a great job with this commentary and all other things! It was fun to watch! I just wanted to reply to Bonesauce.

Good luck for YB and Power and dont forget to have fun boys!

5. Sorry sorry, but where do I bet then?

6. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Contrary and WanderMark, I just want to thank you for creating this tournament. Besides all the fun I had in the last match, you've also inspired me to get back into KAG.

I don't post on the forums very often, but when I do, it's got to be important. This surely is.

Can't wait for the next match, and good luck to both teams. Even though I may want YB to win. Who knows?

Tyngn and jerloch like this.

7. l3l

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Problem solved. Everyone can just shut up.

9. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Anywho, I think my legit question got deleted in the middle of this and probably wasn't seen by wandermark/contrary, but since the match between YB and POWER will be 5 matches in stead of 3 will there be any chance we can call a 5 minute break in between rounds?

Symphony_Soldier likes this.
  10. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Yes, a 5 min break between the games will be fine.

11. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

I want player interviews between games! :D

12. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Player interview needs to have cool effects and animations.

13. Flames and stuff, then? Oh, and if there's any more tournaments, why must there be archer speed bonus o.O Archers scare me enough as it is.

14. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator

If we can do interviews on IRC that would be good, I have tons of pimples atm. :eek:

EDIT:
    I think the reason for this is because there is only one archer per team.

15. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

Why can't we have both!?

16. You're, like, my twin bro. Also, don't interview me on IRC. It wouldn't turn out well.

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I believe the simplest thing to use for interviews would be mumble or some such voicechat program--that way the audience can continue to listen to Contrary and Wandermark's smexy voices and, being able to hear tonalities in the interviewee's voice, get a better feel for the person being interviewed. Plus it would be less jarring to keep litening to voices rather than swap between voices, IRC, and voices again.

{edit}
    Actually, you what we could use IRC for, don't you? Live Q&A with the audience! The audience could pose questions via IRC and then Contrary and Wandermark could pick which questions to relay onto the person being interviewed--means the community gets more involved and C & W can filter out the derp Qs as they go and only ask the worthwhile/interesting ones. :3

18. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

God, this sounds so cool. I want all this.

19. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Or, since this is going to be on twich, we could just use their chat instead of irc.

20. If only I had a microphone. On a higher note, I could have BC doing all the translating... Then there's 3 smexy voices on the air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.