1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

===The Great Premium Giveaway - Knight Tourny===

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Catakus, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delta

Delta Shopkeep Stealer

Why so?

2. The New Knight Combat Is Soo Horrible And Most Of The Time People Teleport When You Hit Them.

3. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

Why The Capital Letters?
    I think that the current state of the knight combat is better than previous ones : whn you hit something,it feels like you've hit something.

4. Ostricheggs

Ostricheggs Shipwright

Knight combat has been the best it's ever been. The last build was so damn terrible that I couldn't play half the time. The porting was so bad that I couldn't trust if I was about to hit the person I have staggered. It was rage inducing... Died far too much to guys lagging.

Now it seems like porting is almost entirely gone and the hitboxes are far better. My only problem now is that vertical combat is skewed towards the guy below because they can hit about .5 tiles farther upwards than the guy above can downwards. It's ridiculous.

5. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Its skill!
    Now person who knows how to shield bash a opponent and take him without a problem

6. Delta

Delta Shopkeep Stealer

It still needs alot of polishing, whatever truth you say.

7. Arkadios

Arkadios الأغنام الأبله Donator

Shit have i missed anything. Becouse i havnt been contacted at all. So wuts happening.

8. superping

superping Drill Rusher

nothing is happening...

9. Arkadios

Arkadios الأغنام الأبله Donator

Aight then.

10. Acavado

Acavado KAG Guard Tester

this thread is going to sleep for a while to prevent further spammy spam. Catacus should contact me if he wants it unlocked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.