1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Monkeys_Uncle

Monkeys_Uncle Cybernetics King Donator

So... Hi, long time listener, first time caller!!!

Played long time ago just getting into the game after a loooong break away, and under a different account, so games changed a tad, nice to see over all. KAG players never change, again sort of nice to see, in a strange way (don't we all miss being accused of hacking when you lag for 1 second with a slash) Noticed some of the same faces around some never change. Although this time around with new job, a lot more spare time so daily game play available now, so thought id get involved on forums as well.

2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Well welcome back

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Heyah, woo! Lotsa new peeps! \^_^/

A warm welcome to all new forumers, be they new to the game or old hands returning for a second try. It's a genuine pleasure to see fresh names posting about the threads, so please feel free to jump on in and ask a question, add your voice to whatever debate is currently bubbling, or simply share a picture of your ugly beautiful mug. Or, you know, anything else, haha (like try out another of THDs games *hint*hint*). ::):

If you've got a specific concern or query that you can't find answered elsewhere then please feel free to PM myself or any of the other staff members. We're an odd assortment of riff-raff here on the THD forums, but hopefully you'll find a niche according to your taste.

Once again: Welcome! ::D:

4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I'll take some weeks off, but will keep an eye here and will be making some art. Sorry guys if I've been agressive lately, playing makes me a worse person, even when I balance teams.

5. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

Where ya off to

6. EhRa

1. KRPG

Have fun

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I demand pictures on your return! :rektlord:

8. EhRa

1. KRPG

School finished so now I haz much free time :D

9. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

hello everyone, I plan to leave as soon as my kag tournament will end (because yes I like to finish things that I started).
    I would be very inactive, but I will still try to stay a maximum in contact with you :)
    I have Snapchat, facebook, what's app, skype, instagram
    So, If you still want to stay in contact with me, do not hesitate!
    and add me !
    @ohchoze / Kevin Chauzu

I want to say that I spent wonderful years of my life on this game, I have no regrets. Somebody can maybe think I wasted my life on this game. Because yes already 4 years that I'm with you! But not this game made me meet exceptional people, vastly improved my English and my Management skill's ( yes because I do a diploma "management of business units") to be a future manager or create my own business (may be near you haha :p)
    Sooo, I hope you will not change and if one day I comeback I hope see my favorite game still there, with the people I love :)

Peace & High five
    ~ Snake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulEisLcFEl4

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  10. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

See ya soon mate :)

11. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- Im dealing with it....
    but srsly good luck with life and all. we will miss you!!!

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

Damn, sad to hear you'll be leaving us, Snake. You've been a definite asset to this community and I don't think I'm alone in secretly hoping you'll fail to achieve escape velocity and, sooner or later, get sucked back into the fold.

Either way, it's been good to get to know you and I look forward to the next time we cross paths. :heart:

13. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

We both know he'll come back:rollseyes:

14. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

Il never know another snakethat was as nice as you good luck snaaaaake

15. EhRa

1. KRPG

Good luck in life snake!
    You've been a huge part of the competitive community and we thank you for it.

16. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Well, I'm going today to Australia, will be there two weeks. I'll maybe come on the forums if I'm lucky!

17. EhRa

1. KRPG

Don't let our animals kill you (we have many).

18. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

all your messages, touches me a lot, this proves to me once again that this community is exceptional! :) :heart:

19. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Sad to see you go... Haven't read what everyone else has but will most likely repeat it...

I love watching the tourney's you have hosted, if not watched, participated. I'm sure you will be missed sorely, for both your friendship and what you have done for this community.

Good luck on whatever you start on, wish you the best, and come on here at least once a month and we may forgive you for leaving us :)

20. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I'll try, I promise :) :heart:

Mods: Gurin