1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Converse

Converse Galen's Wifu Staff Alumni
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Does anyone still play Classic?

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I hope not.

EDIT: But yeah, people still keep playing it.

3. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

PLAY WITH ME FURAI :o

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

In that context, one calls him 'Furry'

5. Converse

Converse Galen's Wifu Staff Alumni
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

That kinda sucks.
    Last time I tried Beta, it was really buggy.. has it gotten any better?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 30, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 30, 2016 ---
    Thank you!

6. absolutely, old bugs are fixed. we have new ones now

7. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

The glasses are here, kag is fun again, kag is funny again, norill is god. Praise norill praise, and geti-san. Terri is back on active kaggery again ::D:::):

8. Kbowl

Kbowl Catapult Fodder

I'm new!
    This will be a long post, as I have a lot to say about this game

How I found out about this game: Back in early 2014, I played this game called Growtopia, on ios. I made a really good friend by the name of mistermimty, and continued to
    be his friend for over a year. one day he decided to quit the game and we said our goodbyes. What does this have to do with KAG you may ask?

Well throughout our friendship, I remember him telling me about this game Called King Arthur's Gold. He said I should play it with him some time, but at the time i didn't have steam, so I never did. Of course, now I have steam, but I never got his steam name, so I had no way to contact him, and still dont.

When I got steam, I looked at the store page for KAG, and I thought it looked awesome. I love pixel graphics, and the game has that free to build, create whatever you can element, which I think is great. For so lomg I have been holding off buying the game, as I wanted to get it while it was on sale, as I hate spending money on something when i can get it cheaper later, but then I realised something.

If the game looks great, why not pay the full price to show my appreciation to the developers for the game they have made? After all, they deserve it.

I have currentley only played the game for 2 hours, and I suck, but I am enjoying it (dont think my team are). I'm sure I will get better over time haha. I look forward to possibly meeting some of you in game, and making new friends. If mistermimty still plays and uses the forums, maybe I will be able to reconnect with him as well :)

Now for some info about me!
    I am vey capable of using a forum, as I have been active in multiple forums, and I am a global moderator on a forum for a game called Graal Era. Link to the forum-www.era-go.com
    The game usually has a playercount from around 1500-3000, depending on the time of day. I am also an in game admin for Graal Era too.

Apart from gaming, I enjoy playing tennis, and doing art. Still improving, but i'm happy with my progres.

I am 15, my real name is Kieran and I am from the UK.

That's pretty much all i have to say about me. If anyone actually bothered to read this, then thankyou, as it shows I didnt write it for nothing xD.

See you guys around :)

9. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Welcome to the forums, Enjoy your stay!

10. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

hi

11. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Hey man, hope to see ya ingame :]

12. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Welcome to the forum mate ! if you have any questions i'm here :)

13. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

Welcome!

If you ever need help with a certain class or something, send me a message, ill be glad to help out :)

14. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

Welcome, hope you enjoy the game. and don't quit like my friend did after playing a few games after I gave it to him for free ._.
    I have a feeling you will become a mod on this forums too because you seem like a really nice person :)
    Kind of sad that i won't see you on au servers ): (Don't feel you have to join au servers because of this(assuming you care). ping is more important :P)
    Don't press Ctrl+A :P

15. Kbowl

Kbowl Catapult Fodder

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! I appreciate it.

16. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Can't believe I didn't notcie this thread for 10+ days. Welcome and have fun here!

17. MuffinWalrus

MuffinWalrus Base Burner

I'm leaving. Bye.

18. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Bye, have a great time whatever you do!

19. The alert from you on this thread got me excited to finally see you leave. Alas, eventually.

20. MuffinWalrus

MuffinWalrus Base Burner

jcjc012 really wanted me back. I'm back. Hello.

Mods: Gurin