1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. bunnie

bunnie Bison Rider

Back from Italy fgts C:. Feels good to finally be on my chair, 10 year old keyboard and next to my big 2560x1080 screen (holy fuck, the laptop i used was so small)

2. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Arsonist

I've been here for quite awhile, but it may be about time for me to move on. It's been a thrilling ride, those of you who I shared my KAG (and forum) experience with. I'll check in periodically, so feel free to message me or add me on Steam. It's the same username that I use here, and my avatar is a Castle Crashers knight. That being said, my interest in gaming has dwindled greatly over the years, which is a major reason why I've decided to finally, officially, say goodbye here.

To the THD team, thank you for the countless hours of entertainment; my Steam hours don't show the half of the time I've spent in this game or on these forums. I look forward to seeing your future titles.

For now, at least, goodbye and good luck to all!

3. frankomaster

frankomaster Ballista Bolt Thrower

What's up, i'm Frankomaster, people call me Frank, but i prefer Fran, because my real names Francis.
    I'm a long running member and i've played kag on and off for the past five years - ish and hope to catch up with some old friends.
    O/

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017 at 11:07 AM
  4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [bhtp]Mainserver Staff
    2. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hey back frank

5. eps0003

eps0003 Arsonist
    1. Team TOXIC
    2. Winky Face Group

Mods: Gurin