1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Arsonist

I've been here for quite awhile, but it may be about time for me to move on. It's been a thrilling ride, those of you who I shared my KAG (and forum) experience with. I'll check in periodically, so feel free to message me or add me on Steam. It's the same username that I use here, and my avatar is a Castle Crashers knight. That being said, my interest in gaming has dwindled greatly over the years, which is a major reason why I've decided to finally, officially, say goodbye here.

To the THD team, thank you for the countless hours of entertainment; my Steam hours don't show the half of the time I've spent in this game or on these forums. I look forward to seeing your future titles.

For now, at least, goodbye and good luck to all!

2. FG

FG Ol' Gangster Donator

What's up, i'm Frankomaster, people call me Frank, but i prefer Fran, because my real names Francis.
    I'm a long running member and i've played kag on and off for the past five years - ish and hope to catch up with some old friends.
    O/

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  3. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [bhtp]Mainserver Staff
    2. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hey back frank

4. eps0003

eps0003 Arsonist
    1. Team TOXIC
    2. Winky Face Group

5. TFlippy

TFlippy Shopkeep Stealer

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Donator
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Better bloody well come back. Else I'll have to come visit you in person; and you know how the neighbours complain. :huh?:
    ----

Hey, sup, Fran! Long time no murder! ::):

7. Waxtor007

Waxtor007 Shark Slayer Donator

Been playing for about 1.8k hours now, my most played and beloved game of all time. After many hours of playing KAG it's safe to say that my time is done here, I just want to say thank you so much to the player base, mods and the devs; I have had an absolutely amazing time playing this game and have shared many memories, it's been a great ride and I hope you all enjoy.

Goodbye! ::):

8. Croco-Dile

Croco-Dile The Reptilian Donator

bye wax, you will be missed :QQ::QQ:

9. eps0003

eps0003 Arsonist
    1. Team TOXIC
    2. Winky Face Group

At first glance I thought JayP was leaving because of the profile pic.
    Goodbye. Fun times were had.

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Donator
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

See you for MK. II

:wink:

Mods: Gurin