1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

hi, am back for a while

2. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Welcome to le forum ! Dont hesitate to introduce yourself

3. valtzu

valtzu Haxor
    1. Zen Laboratories

4. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

I just came back recently to see which players were alive and now im officially retiring for good.

I will be a dad in october and i will have few seconds to spare i guess haha!

Thanks everyone for those 7 years on kag, i had the opportunity to be there at the start of that good game and we played a ton of fun matches. I didnt find that thing again. Competitive events were fun too and it was a pleasure to play with many of you (even trolls)

Special hello to the french community, NMS members and all players i had fun to play with.

Good bye folks!

5. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

It's always sad to see a member of the community go. Hope you at least visit us in the forums and discord from time to time. I too have left here and there from the game but I've come to the conclusion that sometimes you just need a small break. Wish you the best.

6. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

See you SpideY, congratulations on the baby!

:heart:

7. Bye SpideY, you will be missed. Get the kid into Kag and let your legacy live on.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I’ll be back tomorrow night, start celebrating already :rekt:

9. Confirmed

Confirmed Builder Stabber

back to this freak-space for some lulz

10. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

kinda late to say this but since im back in baghdad, im back to being a laglord again, ya know, ping going from 300 to 6000, that kind of stuff, so if you expect me to disconnect randomly on a server, dont ask, im getting better internet soon though, so that's a good start lol

11. Elf

Elf Bison Rider
    1. A Special Forces [SF#]

Laghdad

12. lisedupuis111

lisedupuis111 Haxor

Spidey, I don't know you much but from the time we played i can know you're really a good guy. Good luck with the baby and i hope that you will find another game as fun as kag!

13. AgentHightower

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well. It's pretty sad that i'm announcing this but. I'm quitting kag. It's not been that much fun anymore for me. And i really can't play it. I know if i can get better internet i might enjoy it more. But i'm just generally tired of it. And i can't afford taking another break. Also. I know it's pretty confusing that im quitting kag and i still have oksa. But i've already told furai about giving me staff alumni so that'll change soon. Either way. I'll still be in contact with people that i've added when i used to play kag. But i won't play it that much often anymore.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 2, 2018 ---
    I may end up coming on CTF on a blue moon though.

14. It's sad to see you go Agent ::(:
    Wish you the best !!!

15. Element_Paladin

Element_Paladin Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

bye agent :P

i should stop checking the forums

yeah i'll stop now

16. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

See you Agent. I hope you'll eventually come back.

17. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

::(:It's sad to see you go. I just wanna say thank you for helping me admin my server whenever i use to put it up. You're a good dude and i wish you nothing but the best for whatever you have going for you moving forward.

18. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Lmao, that's like the last thing that confused me.

But yeah, it's pretty sad to have you go. But knowing you, i'm pretty sure you'll return one day.
    Bye agent.

19. AgentHightower

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It may be possible for me to get back into kag when it gets more fun features or more fun mods to try out. But now, It's just boring to play lol. Though i appreciate the replies lads! o7

20. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

cya man <3

Mods: Gurin