1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

2. Chieftain

Chieftain Catapult Fodder

I actually found that just before you replied to me;) thanks haha.

Those look like good reads. Thanks for the tip-off! Off I go!

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  3. PaperBox

PaperBox Shipwright

im back guys! after a long death, a vampire revived me, better go and say hi to fox and exid. :P

FuzzyBlueBaron, Stevedog and Arcite like this.
  4. Puzzelism

Puzzelism Catapult Fodder

Good be it riddens the fly in my house be it so long if thou art marry, marry a poor, make the dog know what thou do for riddens be praised.

Ej likes this.
  5. Kripis

Kripis Drill Rusher

Hi, my name is Vincent Ferrari I'am 14 years old and I live in Chile I wanted to say hi to all of ya and also say that I want to make friends in this game, I mainly play on the Action server you can click on the link in my signature to play with me if I'm online.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Arcite like this.
  6. FG

FG Fran Donator

hello Kripis, nice to meet you!

I think this thread needs to be in the 8new/leaving/back thread*.

7. Antman

Antman Base Burner

Arcite likes this.
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

//Thread merged into new/leaving/back.

Also, welcome! Good to have you with us. :)

9. creeperfan5236

creeperfan5236 Catapult Fodder

Hey guys! I'm new here to KAG and could I have some pointers on being a knight?

10. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Welcome! I love creepers <3

11. Welcome, the controls with the knight are very simple and it explains it all on the main website. W a s d = up , left , down and right. To cut through enemy limbs with a sword it's left click. To shield it's right click on the mouse. To be good at knight you need to be good at timing.
    P.s. this isn't really the right thread to be asking questions. However I don't want you to do that sssssssssss shit on me.
    P.p.s. Have fun and have a good Christmas.

12. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

As Razi has said, though playing knight is relatively simple to learn, it can be difficult to master, and, like so many games, requires careful timing for the best result. You might find Cheese's Knight Guide helpful.
    The best way to learn, I find, is to get stuck into the game and learn first hand, with gore on your face, and warm blood spurting from your severed limbs, so make sure you practice well!

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hey, creeperfan, welcome! :)

Just to add to what the other guys have said we have an entire subforum dedicated to knights with a ton of good information: https://forum.kag2d.com/forums/class-knight/ so go check it out! :D

Also, I've always found it helpful to think of knight combat as a matter of timing (when to start charging yours slashes, etc.), spacing (how far between you and your opponent/s, close enough to slash them but far enough that you can hop away from their slashes, etc.) and positioning (taking the high ground advantage so they can't easily jump over you and jab you from behind, drop-slashing them by dropping from a 4-5 high ledge onto their heads while simultaneously slashing them for [hopefully] an instakill, etc.). Hope that helps. :)

14. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

I think I'm back. :p

RampageX and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  15. FuzzyBlueBaron

16. builderofdoom2

builderofdoom2 Shipwright

Hello I'm new to the forums...so a hi.

17. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Welcome!

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hi to you too. :p

Great that you've decided to join our little community here; always nice to have new peeps along for the ride. :)

Razi likes this.
  19. creeperfan5236

creeperfan5236 Catapult Fodder

thanks! And it looks like we have one thing in common!

RampageX and Razi like this.
  20. Konoko

Konoko Shark Slayer

Just a hi,
    And a big thanks to the dev for the awesome game.

Cya.

GloriousToast and Contrary like this.
Mods: Gurin