1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Look, friend, people don't hate you; they simply find you pitifully humourous to the point of dislike because you've been creating alternate accounts in order to become popular; unfortunately, it doesn't work like that, and people just find it annoying. Most of the people around will sieze on it as a reason to troll you anyway, and then there's the element that it is simply against the forum rules.

Do as FBB says, choose an account and stick to it, and then, over time, you might garner a good reputation again.

2. Mistokus

Mistokus Catapult Fodder

Hello.

I went to the beginner's box, figured that was where I'd post to introduce mice elf, as it says so at the top of these pages .. anyway ...

want to say hi to all, had fun tonight (last nite) as it is nearly 6:30 am wooo! these all-nighters are not so easy these days, chripes I'll be 41 in June!!! Though I'm content as long as I can game-on .. unfortunately, I may have to move out, been here for 6 years, though hope to not and be offline for a sting ... not sure yet, economy crap, rich getting richer, lying politicians will burn in a special place in hell .. and soon I hope..

regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing where KAG goes, as well, referring it to friends and foes .. perhaps add my talents in some manner to the community as well .. as I haven't had beers in a few days, I'll be spending $9.95 this morning..... ;)

Tho I need food, but ah well, F IT!

Looking forward to more KAG FUN!

Contrary, Bint and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  3. Graver

Graver Haxor

Hello.

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

5. Graver

Graver Haxor

Fuzzy, you say it to all? :eek:

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

If you mean that I try to welcome most people and give them help getting started with the forums, then yes: I say it to all. ;)

Contrary likes this.
  7. SuperTurdBoy

SuperTurdBoy Tree Planter

First forum post EVA! :D I hope to become more than a door spammer...

P.S. I've been around for a long time... Just haven't posted ever. :O

8. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Welcome to the Forum! Conveniently, you have premium, which automatically puts you over the threshold for "Door Spammer".

9. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

It does not, however, automatically keep you from spamming doors. :rollseyes:

10. JamesEB2005

JamesEB2005 Shark Slayer

bye im back now ;)

11. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

So your going?
    Wait, now your coming back from having left?

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  12. TheWhiteKnight

TheWhiteKnight Ballista Bolt Thrower

Uh hello fellow KAG players! im a newbie whos name is TheWhiteKnight. i just got premium a week ago and uh im russian :3 so excuse me for any spelling miustakes! also play me... ok bai now *kiss*

Contrary, FuzzyBlueBaron and MINIMAN like this.
  13. Graver

Graver Haxor

Hai ;)

14. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Welcome good sir. :)

If you've not already begun to plumb the depths of the forum, there is a wealth of information here, particularly for persons new to the game. May I recommend this thread as an excellent starting place: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/list-of-guides-and-tutorials-updated-august-21st-2012.5022/

Hope to see you around more! :D

MWaahahahahaaaa!!! Stealing Fuzzy's welcome statements is simples!!! Ahahaaaa!!!!!!

Contrary and Bint like this.
  15. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

God Hella, stealing all the credit...

I would recommend Cheese's Knight guide, its a good intro into the basics of the knight class.

16. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

I am just wondering whether I should buy KAG or just stay as I am now?
    I know you get the gold servers plus zombies and extra stuff but I am still not sure?

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

When the new scripting build comes out (https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/scripting-build-videos.10822/) the only way to access it will to have bought a copy of the game. Sure Classic (the current version) will remain free, but you'll find that many people will be migrating over to the new version because it'll that much more awesome! Plus, atm the game is still on a Christmas discount.

It's always going to be a choice for each person to make for themselves, but I know what I'd do... ;)

SMASH1413 and Contrary like this.
  18. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You forgot Hats. You can't be swag without a hat

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  19. Saffron

Saffron Builder Stabber

Hey everyone, I have got the game a long time ago, but took a pretty big break from it. I wasn't on the forums at that time though; Well I actually bought the game twice to support it, its a great game! My old account was Bestlock though, I used the forums back then but I don't use that account anymore due to me liking this name more. I have got pretty rusty at the game after a while, i'm slowly training myself to be (kinda) good at the game again. I used to make maps, but they were horrid in my opinion, I think I only made one anyways; i'll hopefully start making better maps later. If you wanna know anything else about me, just PM me and i'll answer anything! (besides personal info!)
    Also, if you're wondering what my name means, it means Yellow.

Anyways, i'm glad to be back and hopefully I won't randomly disappear again :) ! I might even donate to the forums later, when I have money of course.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Contrary like this.
  20. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Thanks for your reply

Mods: Gurin