1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. MinedGames

MinedGames Catapult Fodder

Hey guys i'm new to the forums (and somewhat KAG) and just came here to introduce myself! I know that there aren't many KAG beta let's plays out there, so I added one on my YouTube channel, more will be coming soon!

2. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Welcome! Looking forward to checking out some of your KAG videos :)

3. Happiness

Happiness Horde Gibber

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums, however not too new to the game (2~ weeks). I've been primarily enjoying the role-play servers swiftly after discovering them on my third day of KAG, much more tranquil and interactive than the alternative pvp based servers. Now that I know many of the roleplay regulars, I think it's time to get to know everyone here; too.

Since I'm new, would anyone like to offer me some helpful pointers on some of the social functions of the forums? Also, how does the clan system work? Integrated clan chat, perhaps?

I'm very happy to be here, and I'm very hopeful for the future of this game.

-Happiness.

4. Lieber

Damn, you've been going on Bergice's? Don't know how you put up with the regular griefing and hacking.

Anyway, welcome to the forums friend. Sadly there is no integrated clan support, however the Social Groups (Social tab) give you plenty of groups for clans and other things, like under my profile picture. If you need more help, feel free to PM me!

5. Happiness

Happiness Horde Gibber

I've learned to tolerate them, and if you genuinely spam smiling emoticons and compliment people for the sake of it, the level of griefing tends to decrease. Yeah, it's been my favorite server (And only roleplay server I've come across) thus far, but there are probably more suitable servers I haven't laid my eyes on yet.

Thank you for the warm welcome, I genuinely appreciate it.Ah, sounds interesting, I'll have a gander around at the features and I'll give you a PM if I'm having any trouble or inquiries.

6. LochNessCheeseburger

LochNessCheeseburger Catapult Fodder

I haven't really used the forums much so I guess you could say I'm new here. I do tend to play KAG a lot and have probably been playing it for about a year now. Although I've only recently noticed the forums but I'm quite liking them. I tend to play on RTDM servers a lot and have yet to try out gather. I've also made friends with quite a few players, which is always nice ^^

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hey, hey, hey! New people! Welcome! :D

I've been a bit lax on the ol' tip-giving, so if you've been feeling left you, here's one for you:

Killing & teabagging Hella is the most fun you'll ever, ever, ever have (until they invent a force-feedback controller that wires into your brains pleasure nodes ofc; then I'd say it's a cointoss as to which would be better).

Hope to continue to see you guys in days to come. :)

8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I don't like this advice anymore. ;-;

9. worldwoo007

worldwoo007 Catapult Fodder

Hello guy I worldwoo007 nice to meet ya guy:B):

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hello, welcome. :)

11. Lieber

Greetings friend. I hope you enjoy your stay.

12. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Going away for a week starting Sunday (tomorrow).

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

There'll be some bento waiting for you when you return. :3

14. blackie2000

blackie2000 Shipwright

Hello everyone,my name is Blackie and this is my introduction :3
    I'm new to the forums,but I've been playing KAG for 3 months now.
    I like RTDM,roleplay and CTF servers.
    I've made a couple of friends and I started to know the community(hope that's spelled right)
    I also want y'all to know my natural language is not English,so you may sometimes not understand what I'm saying.(I live in Romania,Europe)
    I'm looking forward to joining a clan,and...that's kind of all :D

15. Lieber

Hello Blackie2000! I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums and keep enjoying the game! Consider buying a Premium account at some point, it's well worth it ;)

16. blackie2000

blackie2000 Shipwright

Thanks...and yes I will buy a premium account,probably this week.
    I would also want some advice on how to join a clan,and how to get a higher rank.
    Some above are Factory Workers etc.

17. Lieber

Direct all your questions over here: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/questions-post-here.6129/ so we don't derail the thread.
    Looking forward to answering your questions there.

18. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Hello everyone!
    I'm looking forward to meeting you. Playing some Gather matches and great games.

Cya there!

19. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

Hello, welcome to the KAG forums, I hope your stay is a good one.

20. Lieber

Welcome! I hope you continue to enjoy the game!

Mods: Gurin