1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Clazy

Clazy Shopkeep Stealer

Hi uhhh.... My names Clazy....

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hi to you too! :)

Heh, and seeing as there's opportunity :P I'll you a free tip for playing builder well: don't build passageways filled with loads of doors - they slow your teammates down (causing them to hate you) & they drastically increase your chances of being hunted down IRL and stabbed in the face with a fork for being too stupid to live.

Welcome to the forums! ;)

3. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I wish I could like this 50+ more times.

BlueLuigi and AJ like this.
  4. Clazy

Clazy Shopkeep Stealer

I hate builders who do that..... I will say I like playing builder... As well as the other classes.... ^_^

5. Star_Killer

Star_Killer Shipwright

Hello, i'm new!

[And yes, I'm a starwars fanatic]

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Annnnd welcome to you too! :D Be sure to check out the Class & Mechanics section of the forum (CLICKITY) and read up good - there's a LOT of clever/skilled people sharing their knowledge and more than willing to help you improve your game. :)

Your free tip (seeing as I'm handing them out) concerns builders (my primary class): even if you're not particularly good at the builder class, you can still be the savior of your team by being the guy who gave up the glory of playing knight to put down some ladders and help the team push to the enemy flag. Many, many, many, many, many, many people are not willing to be that guy - BE HIM!!!

7. zaph

zaph Shipwright

Hi! I'm zaph. Been playing for a while and figured I should start coming onto the forum aswell.

8. FuzzyBlueBaron

Welcome! Good move - glad to hear you've decided to join us! Looking forward to seeing your posts around the place. :)

Your free tip concerns using the forums: don't troll. Not once. Not ever. Doing so runs the risk of attracting the attention of... [cue dramatic music] THE FINDUDE!!!1! (seriously though - he's a great guy, but don't go messing up him forums ;))

IloveElectro likes this.
  9. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Well christmas coming I will stop playing KAG maybe for 1 month I don't know. I go see my family during christmas so happy christmas and happy new year to everybody on KAG!

10. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Oh, BTW, I now have forum access again, since contact has at last been made with Citricsquid. :P

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  11. Hal

Hal Shopkeep Stealer

Hey guys, I just decided to buy Premium after seeing all of the new features which are in development. 'Twas a good investment to help this game out.

Just registered for the forums as well of course. :P

12. ChJees

ChJees Shipwright

I'm new and as you can see from my avatar i am a brony as well :P. I found this game through a brony forum and i thought i would like this since i love games like Terraria, Soldat and building in general.
    Will most likely get premium soon to support the developers.

13. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hey, nice to meet you. Have fun playing KAG! :)

14. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Taking a leave of absence for a couple of days for family stuff. Pleasant family stuff, no worries.

15. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Finaly after 2 weeks im back. HELLO ALL!

FuzzyBlueBaron and Noburu like this.
  16. FuzzyBlueBaron

Woot! Finally back in Australia! :D

Probably have a few days to settle back into 'normal' life before I try out the new build...

BlueLuigi likes this.
  17. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

leaving tomorrow. going to spain for 1 week :D

18. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I haven't posted here to say I'm new yet; therefore, I shall say "Hi. I'm almost new! ish!"

19. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

You are a newborn.

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hella, I'd give you a tip, but looks like you've already got one of your own. :P

Mods: Gurin